5/8" polka dot grosgrain ribbon
Hip Girl Boutique It's a girl grosgrain satin ribbon collection
http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/200pc-crochet-headband-combo.jpg

hip girl boutique grosgrain mini bow tie single prong alligator hair bow clips for baby infant new born women girl adult

http://www.hipgirlclips.com/affiliate_alt_ads/hair-bow-holder-craft-show-display-180.jpg
New products--Crochet headbands

Go Back   Hip Girl Boutique Free Hair Bow Instructions--Learn how to make hairbows and hair clips, FREE! > Ribbon and Bows > How to make...

How to make... Hairbows, hair clips, bottlecaps, ribbon shirts, flip flop...

Old 08-29-2011, 09:37

Default Re: Free Bottle Cap Templates

~Ew~

A troll...

Good question...Why would you want another template if the other one is so terrible? Oh...that's right...for free.

give me a break
Sponsored Links
http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/large/portrait-editing-ads-700.jpg
Old 08-29-2011, 10:00

So i see all these raves about amandas bottle cap template! Im really thinking about getting onebecause there are several times I just need 1 simple little something on a bottle cap, or I have a idea for one, and then I have to pay 2-3 dollars and wait to have one made lol I might have to try Amandas template it sounds like a walk in the park! and thats EXACTLY what i need when it comes to making these kinds of things!!

http://www.etsy.com/shop/GlitZNGiggleZ
Old 08-29-2011, 10:06

I like it.

It's very detailed and you CAN make images of your own liking. I got the one she offers for gimp..For awhile, I had to follow the tutorial step by step because gimp is a pain in the arse, but now I can do it on my own.

It's like any tutorial though: you wont be a pro right after reading it. There is a learning curve.

And I have never had a problem emailing Amanda. And she has never made me feel stupid for asking a questions that I'm sure is second nature to her now.

Plus-it's $5!
Old 08-30-2011, 12:02

[QUOTE And she is an extremely patient person who answers all your questions very quickly.[/QUOTE]
How many questions did you ask?
Old 08-30-2011, 10:40
miniaturequilts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amanda357 View Post
Thanks everyone I know what you are trying to do Nancy but really, as you can see you seem to be the only person that has a problem with my tutorial....I went above and beyond to walk you through step by step, I am very sorry you feel the need to resort to these tactics because I wouldn't provide you with a free guitar pick template...which doesn't make sense if my templates suck, I don't know why you would try to blackmail me for a free one...
" I am really unhappy; the directions in the document were more minimal than detailed step by step. If you want to just send the guitar pick template (which is the only free template I did not find), I don't need any other size templates (I even have hearts) we'll call it even and I will refrain from posting my free links in all those forums, but that is up to you."

Why do you need a free one if my templates are so awful?
-Amanda
I never stated who I bought from; there are several Etsy sellers and some internet stores selling tutorials. And I purchased from 5 different sellers; I found Etsy purple8p to have the best directions. I particularly liked her directions on using an over-sized image under a template since my pictures are not small enough to use - I can move them around with ease. And she included your choice of 3 template sizes (anything from 1/2" circles to scrabble squares and pendant sizes) with her tutorial. All for $4; she may not be a member of the board, but there are other options out there for anyone who has not already purchased.
Old 08-30-2011, 12:36

Quote:
Originally Posted by miniaturequilts View Post
I never stated who I bought from; there are several Etsy sellers and some internet stores selling tutorials. And I purchased from 5 different sellers; I found Etsy purple8p to have the best directions. I particularly liked her directions on using an over-sized image under a template since my pictures are not small enough to use - I can move them around with ease. And she included your choice of 3 template sizes (anything from 1/2" circles to scrabble squares and pendant sizes) with her tutorial. All for $4; she may not be a member of the board, but there are other options out there for anyone who has not already purchased.
Yes but everyone here already knows what you have said to me so as soon as they saw this post they knew that you were referring to me. Just like you did on poshnpretty.
Thanks again, I hope you have a great day
-Amanda[IMG]file:///C:/Users/Home/AppData/Local/Temp/moz-screenshot.png[/IMG]
Old 08-30-2011, 06:36

Quote:
Yes but everyone here already knows what you have said to me so as soon as they saw this post they knew that you were referring to me. Just like you did on poshnpretty.
Thanks again, I hope you have a great day
-Amanda[IMG]file:///C:/Users/Home/AppData/Local/Temp/moz-screenshot.png[/IMG]

Amanda...she is not worth your time or energy. We all know about her on all the forums she has posted on. Ignore her....and yes all of us have read what she wrote to you. It says a lot about what kind of person she is.

Last edited by ronnie; 08-30-2011 at 06:47.
Old 08-30-2011, 06:47

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronnie View Post
Amanda...she is not worth your time or energy. We all know about her on all the forums she has posted on. Ignore her....and yes all of have read what she wrote to you. It says a lot about what kind of person she is.
Done and done
Old 08-31-2011, 10:29
miniaturequilts

Quote:
Done and done

I will remove myself from the forum so as not to incur further insults. However, I could also post my quotes received from Amanda in regards to assistance (less than happy at being bothered for the minimal $5 she charges in her own words - you other customers do not know what is said behind your backs). If we are going to post nasty quotes, let us post them all. I needed another template from ANOTHER seller because my first which I bought because of all the forum recommendations from THIS forum HERE turned out to be less than desired. Etsy purple8p not only did not make me feel small at answering multiples of questions, she also provided me with additional templates at no extra charge. She truly went ABOVE and beyond the call of help; never once while e-mailing her (before I even purchased anything) did I receive anything but patience and lengthy replies. I certainly have no credibility here - I asked Amanda for customer service and pointed out the weaknesses of her directions to which she AGREED and said she was going to modify. If the directions were so good, they should not have needed modification. I also pointed out she was infringing on Disney copyright by using Disney images in her tutorial which she was very upset over. The whistleblower is not very liked by anyone. This is a case of "He said, she said"; as Grannie said, the truth is usually halfway in-between. I can also recommend (should anyone be interested) Etsy MajikDesign for selling image sheets - her service was also above and beyond.
Old 08-31-2011, 10:42

Quote:
Originally Posted by miniaturequilts View Post
I will remove myself from the forum so as not to incur further insults. However, I could also post my quotes received from Amanda in regards to assistance (less than happy at being bothered for the minimal $5 she charges in her own words - you other customers do not know what is said behind your backs). If we are going to post nasty quotes, let us post them all. I needed another template from ANOTHER seller because my first which I bought because of all the forum recommendations from THIS forum HERE turned out to be less than desired. Etsy purple8p not only did not make me feel small at answering multiples of questions, she also provided me with additional templates at no extra charge. She truly went ABOVE and beyond the call of help; never once while e-mailing her (before I even purchased anything) did I receive anything but patience and lengthy replies. I certainly have no credibility here - I asked Amanda for customer service and pointed out the weaknesses of her directions to which she AGREED and said she was going to modify. If the directions were so good, they should not have needed modification. I also pointed out she was infringing on Disney copyright by using Disney images in her tutorial which she was very upset over. The whistleblower is not very liked by anyone. This is a case of "He said, she said"; as Grannie said, the truth is usually halfway in-between. I can also recommend (should anyone be interested) Etsy MajikDesign for selling image sheets - her service was also above and beyond.
And if she's easier to manipulate for free products to avoid you trashing her name - yay!! But for the rest of us, I'll think we'll stick with Amanda.

Ummm...I don't make bottlecaps or even really know Amanda, but I'm on her side.
Sponsored Links
http://www.hipgirlclips.com/affiliate_alt_ads/whimsydoodlegraphics.gif