| | Re: Does everyone spray starch on your korkers?
If they were for infants I might be concerned about them putting the starched bows in their mouths...has something in it that has been linked to damaging reproductive organs (read something like that somewhere). I usualy just put some fabric stiffener on mine after I bake them before I take them off the dowels.
If your starch has borax (boric acid) in it :Boric acid is an acute eye and respiratory tract irritant, which is quite toxic if ingested. In addition, it is unavailable in parts of Europe because of concerns that it caused birth defects and problems with the reproductive organs of children. It is recommended that pregnant women and children in particular do not have exposure to Borax. Same thing used to kill roaches!
Last edited by aleah Porche; 08-18-2011 at 08:21.