Hip Girl Boutique Free Hair Bow Instructions--Learn how to make hairbows and hair clips, FREE!

Hip Girl Boutique Free Hair Bow Instructions--Learn how to make hairbows and hair clips, FREE! (http://hipgirlclips.com/forums/)
-   How to make... (http://hipgirlclips.com/forums/how-make/)
-   -   Base bow preference on OTT/Stacked bow? Pretty please? ;) (http://hipgirlclips.com/forums/how-make/93445-base-bow-preference-ott-stacked-bow-pretty-please-%3B.html)

LexiBug 08-03-2011 06:29

Base bow preference on OTT/Stacked bow? Pretty please? ;)

I hate to bother you all ladies, and I know this has been asked multiple times but...I'm soo indecisive and because of that, I haven't been able to complete an OTT bow in over a week..I'm have luck with the pinwheel base or basic bow base...For those of you who use a TBB bow as your base, do you prefer to flip it upside down (so your bows are basically back to back) or do you leave it right side up so the base bow encircles the top bow and all that good stuff? I've been looking and looking and looking, trying to see what way makes what difference but sometimes I can't even see the bast to tell if it's flipped or bow..And no matter how I size them, I just cant pull off the right-side up base bow and fillers without squishing it even when I make the bows rock hard..Any preferences, difference in appearence when it's upside down or now, or advice on how to keep the base upwards and how to fill the middle so the other stuff won't squish it? I know it's a lot to ask, :confused:And yes, of course I've read everything I could find. Trust me, my search bar has ever phrase possible about stacking, layering, base, bottm, ott, etc lol. I've found a lot of useful info about this, but not quite what I'm specifically looking for. TYIA-I appreciate it!:smile:

ammperry2 08-03-2011 07:41

Re: Base bow preference on OTT/Stacked bow? Pretty please? ;)

I use a TBB and flip it right side up.

LexiBug 08-24-2011 07:44

Quote:

Originally Posted by ammperry2 (Post 1169563)
I use a TBB and flip it right side up.

Thank you! bow:)

evangirl 08-24-2011 07:53

This is a very good question and would love more input :smile:

mommaoftwo 08-24-2011 08:00

I use a pinwheel on mine

IzzyBoo 08-24-2011 08:35

I use a TBB , right side up.

Amyte 08-24-2011 09:05

i use tbb upside down.

tigerlily0630 08-24-2011 09:08

i do back to back

Danie_Edwards 08-24-2011 11:46

I use tbb upside down

mabear74 08-25-2011 06:32

I used to exclusively use the TBB right side up, but as my girls have gotten older, and give me input I have switched to pinwheels. They prefer this because the bows aren't as "fat".