New product--1.8mm bottle cap hole punch

Go Back   Hip Girl Boutique Free Hair Bow Instructions--Learn how to make hairbows and hair clips, FREE! > Ribbon and Bows > How to make...

How to make... Hairbows, hair clips, bottlecaps, ribbon shirts, flip flop...

Old 08-02-2011, 09:21
Default Re: Have you SEEN! Facebook..blah

Originally Posted by ronnie View Post
I posted the rules on this a long time ago. There is an application you can use to have your special contests on Facebook. It is fairly simple. I posted it in the Facebook Forums on here.

Here is the link:

You are beyond awesome for sharing this with me! Oh my goodness, everything I've been looking for! Honestly I completely forgot there was a separate facebook section on this forum That is my fault for not being more observant. I will have to visit more often to make sure I see everything. I'm 6 months pregnant now and with the sickness early in and just being flat out lazy..I'm sort of behind on the times. Thanks for being so understanding about the thread Prior to this, my husband and I have decided to go on and host all contests on my website. In the future I may try to use an app if it works out better for us. It is nice to always have something to fall back on. Thanks again for taking out the time to re-post for me.
Sponsored Links
Old 08-03-2011, 09:44

Thank you so much! I didnt realize there was a facebook forum. I am new here and just figuring out this site! Thanks again for helping me out I decided to create a blog to hold the giveaway. I am actually looking for some sponsors if anyone is interested
Old 08-15-2011, 06:05

If you don't mind me asking what was the app you used for the polls and how did it work?

Originally Posted by Danie_Edwards View Post
I did mine a couple weeks back and did it in a poll app. It worked out great. I had a lot of people tell me thy liked it better than having to "like" the photos and they said it was less confusing as well
Sponsored Links