Pendant Satin Large Star Flowers Acrylic Rhinestone Disney Bottle Caps 2pc Flatback Resin--Ballet Shoes Hairbows & Hair Clips 1pc Hip Girl Hair Bow Clips--Pink Ballet Shoes 1pc 5.5' Camelia Hair Flower--Hot Pink http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/medium/cherry-blossom-ads.jpg 6pc Large Silk Fairy Hair Flowers--Combo

Go Back   Hip Girl Boutique Free Hair Bow Instructions--Learn how to make hairbows and hair clips, FREE! > Ribbon and Bows > How to make...

How to make... Hairbows, hair clips, bottlecaps, ribbon shirts, flip flop...

Old 07-02-2011, 08:22

Default Re: How to make this pretty fanned out flower?

Thanks ladies but I don't think any of these are it, the first place I checked was snazie d as I've purhased tutus from their before, those other ones are more stacked layer upon layer vs. Side by side fanning style , but I appreciate it very much for your help
Sponsored Links

HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults
HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults.
HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults.
Old 07-02-2011, 09:59

I have been wanting to try these... I was thinking about trying to cut squares and fold them in on themselves and glue them to a felt circle to see if I could achieve a similar look
Old 07-02-2011, 11:12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veronicascloset View Post
Thanks ladies but I don't think any of these are it, the first place I checked was snazie d as I've purhased tutus from their before, those other ones are more stacked layer upon layer vs. Side by side fanning style , but I appreciate it very much for your help

Maybe it was someone that bought one of those tuts and could not make it right so it turned out different? My starlet flower has never looked just like the one snazzie has.
Old 07-03-2011, 09:18

Quote:
Originally Posted by sasisash View Post
I have been wanting to try these... I was thinking about trying to cut squares and fold them in on themselves and glue them to a felt circle to see if I could achieve a similar look
You read my mind! I was going to cut out sqaures an alternate the colors of the squares & try placing them on a felt circle to see if I get the same look, sometimes the easiest solution and most obvious one is the right one.
Old 07-04-2011, 12:01

Quote:

That is her exact flower without a rolled center. Just dont add as many layers. Geez.
Old 07-13-2011, 06:15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blingmom View Post
That is her exact flower without a rolled center. Just dont add as many layers. Geez.
I don't think you needed to add in the 'Geez' comment. She was very polite and just trying to figure out what she was doing differently.

Old 07-13-2011, 06:26

Quote:
Originally Posted by k2p1e View Post
I don't think you needed to add in the 'Geez' comment. She was very polite and just trying to figure out what she was doing differently.
Agreed. Not so nice.
Old 07-13-2011, 06:45

I purchased fancy schmancy's tute and it is wonderful! She is on etsy.
Old 07-13-2011, 07:14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blingmom View Post
She said thank you for everyone's help. I don't think she deserved to be told that.
Old 07-19-2011, 09:53

Quote:
You read my mind! I was going to cut out sqaures an alternate the colors of the squares & try placing them on a felt circle to see if I get the same look, sometimes the easiest solution and most obvious one is the right one.

agreed!
Sponsored Links