zebra grosgrain ribbon-new colors cheetah animal prints grosgrain ribbon grosgrain ribbon korkers
Shop by color--grosgrain ribbon, hair bows, craft supplies

Go Back   Hip Girl Boutique Free Hair Bow Instructions--Learn how to make hairbows and hair clips, FREE! > Ribbon and Bows > How to make...

How to make... Hairbows, hair clips, bottlecaps, ribbon shirts, flip flop...

Closed Thread
Old 06-21-2011, 04:28
Default Re: Lil' Hiccups Boutique

Originally Posted by babybasics View Post
Yup. Time for MODS.
Just notified them.
Sponsored Links
Old 06-21-2011, 04:31

I haven't purchased Daisy's Tut yet, but plan to! IF it helps me, GREAT, if not, I will continue on! I do however have to say that Daisy, along with Ronnie, and many others have helped me tremendously with any questions I may have. When I ask for an opinion I get their opinion. I may not like/agree with it all the time, but it is what I asked for. If you take things lightly these women can be of a great service. There are other people on here who have sent me their Tut's FREE, just for me being polite and respectful. I hope that this thread was well intended and some are just having a bad day. That's the one thing I like about HG forums. NO DRAMA!!! We respect one another and help in ANY way possible.
Snazzy, I hope things get better for you! Have a good day and God Bless!
Old 06-21-2011, 04:31

Thank you for this post. It seems several of my comments were taken out of text. I have tried to communicate privately and since I do not know this person myself, needed to know if anyone else was in any was disappointed. That was the intention of the post, I never once said she "stole" instructions from anyone, just that I, personally, was disappointed. I was not "bashing" anyone. I apologize if this was taken the wrong way by ANYONE.
Originally Posted by BlessedMom View Post
You have been on this forum a few months. In that time you should have seen that if you are dissatisfied with a product from another HG, that unless she intentionally sold you a bad product or cheated you, it needs to be dealt with in private. You implied that she was not using any of her own techniques and that she was just copying ideas from other people. Just in the future, think about how you would react had the situation been reversed or if someone was implying that about your friend. Sometimes things come off more harsh in a post than we mean them to and yours kinda came off harsh, even if you didn't mean it that way.
Old 06-21-2011, 04:33
Super Moderator

* Treat your fellow members respectfully.
* Please do not flippantly dismiss someone's opinion.
* Do not insult, attack other members/non-members
* Do not SPAM either on the forum, or in a PM. If you post/pm a personal
attack/SPAM, you will be notified and depending on the severity, you will be
* If you feel that you have been harassed or if you feel offended by a post, please report the post/person or PM forum administrator forum_admin_0. Do not
'fire-back' or you may be suspended as well.
*Please do not gossip about fellow hipgirls . This can be hurtful and can
create a very uncomfortable atmosphere within our site.
Coffee in hand, big girl panties pulled up, sparkle in my eye and smile on my face...Yep, I'd say I'm ready for the day...bring it on!!
Sponsored Links for Hipgirls RevA.
Closed Thread