New products--peelnstick double-sided-tape for lining clips
http://www.thehairbowcompany.com/assets/images/affiliateBanners/affiliateBanner3.jpg
hip girl boutique 1" metallic gold gliter sparkle ribbon
hip girl boutique grosgrain ribbon wrapped headbands for girls women baby toddler
hip girl boutique goody ponytail pigtail holder for women girl toddler baby

Go Back   Hip Girl Boutique Free Hair Bow Instructions--Learn how to make hairbows and hair clips, FREE! > Ribbon and Bows > How to make...

How to make... Hairbows, hair clips, bottlecaps, ribbon shirts, flip flop...

Closed Thread

Old 06-21-2011, 05:16

Default Re: Lil' Hiccups Boutique

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronnie View Post
I have paid $30 for another set that were not worth buying and had less. That is the way it is. You said you bought previous ones in the past. So have I. Some were more detailed than others. My reason for buying all of them is because there is always something different and each little detail can make that big difference in my technique. You may think her tuts was not worth the money because it is "basically" the same as you already have seen on other free or paid for sites. You have to look at it as if this was the first time you were looking at a set of instructions and I have to say they were worth the money and on here I have seen a huge positive feedback from many who were struggling. Some people can make bows with a tut and some people are just more challenged and need to try harder. Eventually they end up getting it.
I agree Ronnie and I think that you said this very well. You have a nack for wording. Daisy's tut was not the first that i used either but it did work the best for me personally. This is something that all of us have been through at one point or another. Practice is the only real answer and there are no fast fixes!
Sponsored Links

Old 06-21-2011, 05:18

Like I have said previously, First of all, I was stating my personal opinion. Secondly, I already have made bows using the same tecniques that were shown to me. I was expecting something different and the item was not to my expectation. This was not meant to badmouth anyone or to downplay anyone's time or ability. Also, that when it comes to my customers, I dont have such a cavalier attitude towards their emails and concerns. End of story, and end of subject. In fact, is there anyone that can tell me how to delete this thread, as I don't appreciate others seemingly attacking me for stating an opinion.

Thank you very much.

Quote:
I have paid $30 for another set that were not worth buying and had less. That is the way it is. You said you bought previous ones in the past. So have I. Some were more detailed than others. My reason for buying all of them is because there is always something different and each little detail can make that big difference in my technique. You may think her tuts was not worth the money because it is "basically" the same as you already have seen on other free or paid for sites. You have to look at it as if this was the first time you were looking at a set of instructions and I have to say they were worth the money and on here I have seen a huge positive feedback from many who were struggling. Some people can make bows with a tut and some people are just more challenged and need to try harder. Eventually they end up getting it.
Old 06-21-2011, 05:21

No one is attacking you. I think that maybe you are having a bad day and are reading things with the wrong tone.
Old 06-21-2011, 05:22

Quote:
Originally Posted by snazzy teez View Post
Like I have said previously, First of all, I was stating my personal opinion. Secondly, I already have made bows using the same tecniques that were shown to me. I was expecting something different and the item was not to my expectation. This was not meant to badmouth anyone or to downplay anyone's time or ability. Also, that when it comes to my customers, I dont have such a cavalier attitude towards their emails and concerns. End of story, and end of subject. In fact, is there anyone that can tell me how to delete this thread, as I don't appreciate others seemingly attacking me for stating an opinion.

Thank you very much.
Nobody is attacking you ..... you just came on pretty strong and negative on here. It was like you were not happy with our good reviews of the tut. I have not been rude to you but I am now. You are very rude and disrespectful and you started this thread to create drama well it worked. Do not expect any help from me in the future. I am not sure what you were expecting in her tut but they are all basically the same just worded differently. You are just a hard person to please. Like I said some people try hard to make bows and others want it to magically happen for them.
Old 06-21-2011, 05:22

I don't see were anyone is attacking you we were simply stating our opinion as you did.

But I do believe it would be a good idea if this thread was deleted.

Lace Rompers/Pant/Bloomers/Hats, Rosette Ribbon NEW COLORS, Rosette Mesh Trim, Shabby Chiffon Flowers, Glitter Elastic Are Now In STOCK..more items coming soon.
www.ohsweetbabyboutiquewholesale.com
Facebook Group
http://www.facebook.com/groups/432068236823110/
Old 06-21-2011, 05:23

Quote:
Originally Posted by babybasics View Post
No one is attacking you. I think that maybe you are having a bad day and are reading things with the wrong tone.

You are right....her tone in her last post to me has rubbed me wrong and now I have replied back to her in a not so nice way.

Quote:
Nobody is attacking you ..... you just came on pretty strong and negative on here. It was like you were not happy with our good reviews of the tut. I have not been rude to you but I am now. You are very rude and disrespectful and you started this thread to create drama well it worked. Do not expect any help from me in the future. I am not sure what you were expecting in her tut but they are all basically the same just worded differently. You are just a hard person to please. Like I said some people try hard to make bows and others want it to magically happen for them.
Ditto.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewMexicoGirl View Post

But I do believe it would be a good idea if this thread was deleted.

Agreed! I don't want Daisy's tut being smeared like this.
Old 06-21-2011, 05:27

Quote:
Agreed! I don't want Daisy's tut being smeared like this.
Yup. Time for MODS.
Old 06-21-2011, 05:27

You have been on this forum a few months. In that time you should have seen that if you are dissatisfied with a product from another HG, that unless she intentionally sold you a bad product or cheated you, it needs to be dealt with in private. You implied that she was not using any of her own techniques and that she was just copying ideas from other people. Just in the future, think about how you would react had the situation been reversed or if someone was implying that about your friend. Sometimes things come off more harsh in a post than we mean them to and yours kinda came off harsh, even if you didn't mean it that way.
Sponsored Links
http://www.hipgirlclips.com/affiliate_alt_ads/jewelboxballerina-300.jpg
Closed Thread