5/8" polka dot grosgrain ribbon
Hip Girl Boutique It's a girl grosgrain satin ribbon collection
http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/200pc-crochet-headband-combo.jpg

hip girl boutique grosgrain mini bow tie single prong alligator hair bow clips for baby infant new born women girl adult

http://www.hipgirlclips.com/affiliate_alt_ads/hair-bow-holder-craft-show-display-180.jpg
New products--Crochet headbands

Go Back   Hip Girl Boutique Free Hair Bow Instructions--Learn how to make hairbows and hair clips, FREE! > Ribbon and Bows > How to make...

How to make... Hairbows, hair clips, bottlecaps, ribbon shirts, flip flop...

Closed Thread

Old 06-21-2011, 04:50

Default Re: Lil' Hiccups Boutique

Maybe you can share these free instruction because I've never seen them. I'm wondering why you purchased another bow instruction if you already have instructions and a template. Bow making takes a lot of practice no matter the instruction you have. Daisy offers a lot of support with her tutorial. I don't think it was necessary for you to post this on a public forum.

Lace Rompers/Pant/Bloomers/Hats, Rosette Ribbon NEW COLORS, Rosette Mesh Trim, Shabby Chiffon Flowers, Glitter Elastic Are Now In STOCK..more items coming soon.
www.ohsweetbabyboutiquewholesale.com
Facebook Group
http://www.facebook.com/groups/432068236823110/
Sponsored Links
Old 06-21-2011, 04:54

I agree w/ NMG. And considering that she is a HG, etc... a little more respect for others would be nice, too.
Old 06-21-2011, 04:59

wow..I seem to be getting the same disrespect from this board as I got from her via email. I never once said that her instructions were bad, or that she was scamming anyone, I stated my opinion that they were not what I was expecting. If this is the way members are treated, I want no part of HG.
Old 06-21-2011, 05:02

Here is a link for the boutique bow
http://tutusbowsandmore.com/pages/bo...winstructs.htm

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewMexicoGirl View Post
Maybe you can share these free instruction because I've never seen them. I'm wondering why you purchased another bow instruction if you already have instructions and a template. Bow making takes a lot of practice no matter the instruction you have. Daisy offers a lot of support with her tutorial. I don't think it was necessary for you to post this on a public forum.
Old 06-21-2011, 05:02

I just want to clarify a statement in this thread that my be misconstrued by others..... I DID NOT USE ANY FREE TUTS to make my book....I do not appreciate any insinuations that may portray that.

Thanks!

Old 06-21-2011, 05:05

Angry Re: Lil' Hiccups Boutique

And I have NEVER once said that. My statement has been that there are SIMILAR TUTs that were free....you know what, I GIVE UP

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustDaisy View Post
I just want to clarify a statement in this thread that my be misconstrued by others..... I DID NOT USE ANY FREE TUTS to make my book....I do not appreciate any insinuations that may portray that.

Thanks!
Old 06-21-2011, 05:09

Quote:
Originally Posted by snazzy teez View Post
Thats not the problem at all...I have seen every one of her TUTs on free instructions elsewhere, and I have the NBNG TUT and templates, was just expecting more for the price I paid...guess I'm just outta luck!!!

I have paid $30 for another set that were not worth buying and had less. That is the way it is. You said you bought previous ones in the past. So have I. Some were more detailed than others. My reason for buying all of them is because there is always something different and each little detail can make that big difference in my technique. You may think her tuts was not worth the money because it is "basically" the same as you already have seen on other free or paid for sites. You have to look at it as if this was the first time you were looking at a set of instructions and I have to say they were worth the money and on here I have seen a huge positive feedback from many who were struggling. Some people can make bows with a tut and some people are just more challenged and need to try harder. Eventually they end up getting it.
Old 06-21-2011, 05:11

Quote:
wow..I seem to be getting the same disrespect from this board as I got from her via email. I never once said that her instructions were bad, or that she was scamming anyone, I stated my opinion that they were not what I was expecting. If this is the way members are treated, I want no part of HG.
Okay because I think almost everyone on here knows me and knows that the way you are saying I am sooo rude/disrespectful is NOT LIKE ME! I don't want to go as far as posting emails to prove anything because I don't like that(unladylike)...although you are more then welcome to if you feel it necessary.

Like I said through email it is your opinion. You bought a product and I delivered I don't know how you would like me to remedy this??

Old 06-21-2011, 05:15

I'm sorry but those instruction are not the same as what you've received, and I'm pretty sure those instruction did not come with any support. If you were having trouble with making the bow you could have made it to your best ability and emailed her with what you came up with and I'm sure she would have walked you through making your bow better.

Quote:
Here is a link for the boutique bow
http://tutusbowsandmore.com/pages/bo...winstructs.htm

Lace Rompers/Pant/Bloomers/Hats, Rosette Ribbon NEW COLORS, Rosette Mesh Trim, Shabby Chiffon Flowers, Glitter Elastic Are Now In STOCK..more items coming soon.
www.ohsweetbabyboutiquewholesale.com
Facebook Group
http://www.facebook.com/groups/432068236823110/
Old 06-21-2011, 05:15

If you look hard enough... you can find ANYTHING online for free. It's a matter of quality, help from the writter of the tut and all the little tips and tricks that can be added to your list of "how-tos".

I feel like you kind of mislead everyone in your OP. First you asked for our oppinions of LHB, and then replied w/ not so nice things about her & the tut that you'd already purchased. Maybe that wasn't your intention, but your wording came off like that.

HG's is a GREAT place to be. We are always there to back eachother 100% in any situation. Here to help eachother out. Not disrespect eachother. JM2cents.

Closed Thread