Pendant Satin Large Star Flowers Acrylic Rhinestone Disney Bottle Caps 2pc Flatback Resin--Ballet Shoes Hairbows & Hair Clips 1pc Hip Girl Hair Bow Clips--Pink Ballet Shoes 1pc 5.5' Camelia Hair Flower--Hot Pink http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/medium/cherry-blossom-ads.jpg 6pc Large Silk Fairy Hair Flowers--Combo

Go Back   Hip Girl Boutique Free Hair Bow Instructions--Learn how to make hairbows and hair clips, FREE! > Ribbon and Bows > How to make...

How to make... Hairbows, hair clips, bottlecaps, ribbon shirts, flip flop...

Old 06-21-2011, 12:15

Default Makes me want to have a baby!

I was browsing Esty this morning & came across this adorable bow! Im in Love with it! Anyone have free tut on this...I think I can talk my teenage daughter in to rockin' it (at least for a pic)!
http://www.etsy.com/listing/75765055...facet=handmade
Sponsored Links

Old 06-21-2011, 12:23

Default Re: Makes me want to have a baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by julia44 View Post
It's purchased wholesale But you buy the trim to make them in a couple of the gb's going on right now.
Thanks! Ive never done a group buy...where do i find info on them. Is that lace trim or elastic trim?
Old 06-21-2011, 12:33

I have to get some of that trim! What is the pearl part called? Is it a type of slider, or......?
Old 06-21-2011, 01:51

Meaganskiddos is doing a group buy right now I think....
Old 06-21-2011, 02:22

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmileeDesigns View Post
Meaganskiddos is doing a group buy right now I think....
Thanks! I just applied to the yahoo group!!
Old 06-22-2011, 09:28

WOW... I just ordered some of this time im Megan's group buy... It's only $3.50ish a yard!! I've NEVER seen it that cheap!!! The min are big so she's only offering white (which you can dye yourself), hot pink, and zebra. Wish I had more money so I could've ordered more!!
Old 06-22-2011, 10:02

Quote:
WOW... I just ordered some of this time im Megan's group buy... It's only $3.50ish a yard!! I've NEVER seen it that cheap!!! The min are big so she's only offering white (which you can dye yourself), hot pink, and zebra. Wish I had more money so I could've ordered more!!
Can you tell me what its actually called? I just had to buy a new battery for my car so Im gonna have to purchase later or locally if I can find it. Thanks for ya'll help!
Old 06-22-2011, 10:05

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juice View Post
Can you tell me what its actually called? I just had to buy a new battery for my car so Im gonna have to purchase later or locally if I can find it. Thanks for ya'll help!
It's called grass trim. Megan is going to wholesale it on her site for 6.50. They buy closes 6/30 and payments aren't due until 7/2... if that helps any.
Old 06-22-2011, 10:10

Quote:
It's called grass trim. Megan is going to wholesale it on her site for 6.50. They buy closes 6/30 and payments aren't due until 7/2... if that helps any.
Awesome! Thanks for the help.
Old 06-22-2011, 10:26

http://www.etsy.com/listing/70595735...facet=supplies

This is the only place I've seen it for sale....
Sponsored Links

HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults
HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults.
HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults.