http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/mini-pinwheel-bow-snap-clips-22pc.jpg
New product--3' everyday (pinwheel) hair bow/hairbow clips

New products--grosgrain ribbon mini bows
http://www.hipgirlclips.com/affiliate_alt_ads/peony-hair-flower-clips-red-ad.jpg
New product--Silk Geraniums

Go Back   Hip Girl Boutique Free Hair Bow Instructions--Learn how to make hairbows and hair clips, FREE! > Ribbon and Bows > How to make...

How to make... Hairbows, hair clips, bottlecaps, ribbon shirts, flip flop...

Old 06-09-2011, 11:42

Default Need some idea help!

I have a customer who is ordering a few tutus. One of them is a Sponge Bob tutu. She'd like it to be yellow, blue and white which is not a problem at all. She would like some Sponge Bob ribbon or something added to it if possible.

I haven't been able to find 3/8 SB ribbon which is what I had hoped to use.

Anyone have any ideas on what SB type thing I could add to it? I don't watch the show so I'm not all that familiar with it.
Sponsored Links

HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults
HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults.
HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults.
Old 06-09-2011, 11:53

Default Re: Need some idea help!

Google it...

I find all this images:

http://images.google.com/images?hl=e...w=1280&bih=695

Good luck!!!!
Old 06-09-2011, 11:59

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbwolfer View Post
I have a customer who is ordering a few tutus. One of them is a Sponge Bob tutu. She'd like it to be yellow, blue and white which is not a problem at all. She would like some Sponge Bob ribbon or something added to it if possible.

I haven't been able to find 3/8 SB ribbon which is what I had hoped to use.

Anyone have any ideas on what SB type thing I could add to it? I don't watch the show so I'm not all that familiar with it.
They have either 5/8 or 7/8 I can't remember which ribbon at Walmart...
Old 06-10-2011, 12:18

Quote:
Originally Posted by michelbenitez View Post
Google it...

I find all this images:

http://images.google.com/images?hl=e...w=1280&bih=695

Good luck!!!!
Yeah I had already Googled it (why is that always the answer here, like no one would have thought of that on their own). The customer doesn't want a tutu dress and the rest of those images are of mostly yellow/yellow & blue combinations which I'm already doing. I was trying to think of something to add to the tutu that has SB on it. Thanks for the link though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cackysanda View Post
They have either 5/8 or 7/8 I can't remember which ribbon at Walmart...
I remember seeing it maybe a year or so ago but neither of the 2 Walmart stores near me seem to carry it anymore. They didn't even have a spot for it that was empty. I'd really prefer something thinner but 5/8 would do. I also checked Joann's, Michael's and A.C Moore and none of them have it either. Those are the only craft stores we have around here.

I've never printed my own ribbon but maybe I'll have to figure it out.
Sponsored Links