Hip Girl Boutique Free Hair Bow Instructions--Learn how to make hairbows and hair clips, FREE!

Hip Girl Boutique Free Hair Bow Instructions--Learn how to make hairbows and hair clips, FREE! (http://hipgirlclips.com/forums/)
-   How to make... (http://hipgirlclips.com/forums/how-make/)
-   -   does anyone know? (http://hipgirlclips.com/forums/how-make/8870-does-anyone-know.html)

sparklesmegan 05-15-2008 07:16

does anyone know?

hey does anyone know if there is softball ribbon? not baseball but the bright yellow softballs? thanks

theresabuck 05-16-2008 04:22

Re: does anyone know?

I've never seen any.:( I use the baseball ribbon for girls in softball and they all have been very happy.

Mommy2Ava 05-16-2008 04:27

I haven't seen the softballs either, but I hope someone knows where to find them. I also use the baseball for the softball players!

sparklesmegan 05-16-2008 05:44

yeah i would love to have softball ribbon..i personally was a big softball player and hated baseball and i would never wear the baseball ribbon for softball...thats just me!

Hopefull 05-16-2008 11:54

Oh I have been looking for baseball ribbon!!! IF anyone finds it please give us all a shout out. :) My DD plays softball and I am so wanting to make a few bows out of that ribbon.

theresabuck 05-17-2008 06:45

I have found it at Walmart and Joannes. It is Offray brand and is in 7/8 inch. I think it is about $3 for 3 yards.

Sabine_in_MG 05-17-2008 09:53

I'm in the process of printing my customized ribbon for someone in a 5/8" witdth with softballs on it. I also do it in a 3/8", 7/8" and 1.5" (on white ribbon).
The images are actual softball photos - so if you prefer a certain "brand" I can do those, too..... One company makes a lavender/purple softball LOL so that makes great ribbon.
I'll post photos later on this afternoon along with prices.
If y'all are interested let me know!

Sabine

sparklesmegan 05-17-2008 10:07

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sabine_in_MG (Post 105283)
I'm in the process of printing my customized ribbon for someone in a 5/8" witdth with softballs on it. I also do it in a 3/8", 7/8" and 1.5" (on white ribbon).
The images are actual softball photos - so if you prefer a certain "brand" I can do those, too..... One company makes a lavender/purple softball LOL so that makes great ribbon.
I'll post photos later on this afternoon along with prices.
If y'all are interested let me know!

Sabine

o heck yeah i am interested...do you have any pics by chance?

Sabine_in_MG 05-17-2008 10:33

I'm working on it/them LOL

working on a "cartoony" softball, too.

If y'all have ideas what you'd like to see on the ribbon, let me know.... Maybe something like "I love Softball" with a ball ..... Send ideas my way :D

Okay... incentive: whoever has THE idea with the best/cutest saying will get a yard of ribbon with the saying for free (you pay shipping, though LOL)..... interested?

Sabine

sparklesmegan 05-17-2008 12:58

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sabine_in_MG (Post 105308)
I'm working on it/them LOL

working on a "cartoony" softball, too.

If y'all have ideas what you'd like to see on the ribbon, let me know.... Maybe something like "I love Softball" with a ball ..... Send ideas my way :D

Okay... incentive: whoever has THE idea with the best/cutest saying will get a yard of ribbon with the saying for free (you pay shipping, though LOL)..... interested?

Sabine

cool thanks! im really excited for this! i love softball! wish i could be playing right now! i would even wear the softball ribbon! yeahhhhhhhh ill come up with some ideas and let you know!