http://www.hipgirlclips.com/affiliate_alt_ads/jewelboxballerina-800.jpg

Go Back   Hip Girl Boutique Free Hair Bow Instructions--Learn how to make hairbows and hair clips, FREE! > Ribbon and Bows > How to make...

How to make... Hairbows, hair clips, bottlecaps, ribbon shirts, flip flop...

Old 06-07-2011, 12:08

Default Re: I dislike someone that coples my ideas - My Blog

That stinks! Did you know you can copyrite your blog & the pics on it? Techincally it's already copyrited so you can probably take some legal action. So so so sorry.
Sponsored Links
http://www.hipgirlclips.com/affiliate_alt_ads/whimsydoodlegraphics.gif
Old 07-23-2011, 09:43

Funny thing is this person that is coping my blog idea is on this board. I just saw a post from her.
Old 07-23-2011, 09:52

It seems like lately HG is drawing in a lot of people who have no creative thought and choose to steal photos, descriptive words, and other ideas from the talented ladies on here. There is nothing wrong with inspiring someone but when you see another website that is almost an exact duplicate to someone else's that is pretty lame of the person copying.
Old 07-24-2011, 03:48

I love your blog! Boo on the copy cat!
Old 07-24-2011, 04:36

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronnie View Post
It seems like lately HG is drawing in a lot of people who have no creative thought and choose to steal photos, descriptive words, and other ideas from the talented ladies on here. There is nothing wrong with inspiring someone but when you see another website that is almost an exact duplicate to someone else's that is pretty lame of the person copying.

I soooooooo agree!!!! So many ladies spend hours and hours making tutorials, taking pictures, advertizing, to have someone come along and steal their hard work. It is just wrong! Period. No matter how you look at it. Stealing is stealing. A few ladies and myself had a women from another country buy our tutorials and sell them as her own. This one was brave and EVEN used OUR pictures WITH the watermarks on the photos. LOLL Can you believe that?!?!?! She did cut some of the watermarks off but not all. CrAzY!!! We were able to get her removed. BUT their are others that buy tutorials and then remake them with their own pictures and wording but are the SAME and sell them as "theirs". Not cool at all! Stinks!

www.doodlesbowtique.com
Old 07-24-2011, 10:01

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronnie View Post
I so agree! I just hate the fact that these leeches get on here and steal, and copy our things and then repost or reproduce our work to the tee! I'm never flattered when people outright copy my work bc its mine not theirs. And if I had a blog that someome was copying n pasting from I would so call them out! Hang in there, bc. I garuntee they wont last!
Old 07-24-2011, 10:20

I love your blog its awesome.
Old 07-24-2011, 10:22

I love your blog!
Old 07-24-2011, 11:16

I think it's wrong to copy someone's actual work and pictures word for word. I used to teach and would have kids get so upset when I gave them a zero for turning in someone else's writing as their own.

BUT I don't think we can be too upset if someone blogs about the same subject we chose. It's NOT a contest and there are tons of ideas out there just waiting to be shared. Unless you are trying to make money by bloggiing, it's really a labor of love isn't it?

I can pull up hundreds of ideas in seconds by using search tools like Google and so can everyone. It's just nice to have a bunch collected in one or two places, but there really are no limits!

Someone posted about pinterest.com. What a fabulous idea! Repinning someone's interest is encouraged and it just keeps the idea shared and reshared!
Old 07-24-2011, 02:11

Quote:
Originally Posted by RUBES View Post
Well rest assured I have had you bookmarked for EVER lol and often refer back to your blog when I need inspiration.

xox

EDITED to add...I just cast my vote for you
meeee too! your blog is great!!!
Sponsored Links