printed bottle caps fabric tape http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/categories/rhine-stone-flat-back-title-sm.jpg stripe ribbon mini bows 7/8" saddle stitch grosgrain ribbon crochet headband trim

Go Back   Hip Girl Boutique Free Hair Bow Instructions--Learn how to make hairbows and hair clips, FREE! > Ribbon and Bows > How to make...

How to make... Hairbows, hair clips, bottlecaps, ribbon shirts, flip flop...

Old 05-25-2011, 09:57

Default Re: I dislike someone that coples my ideas - My Blog

I have loved you blog for a while now....thank you!
Sponsored Links

Old 05-31-2011, 12:26

CAn't believe I came upon this post tonight! I have been MIA for a few weeks -- and tonight I was racking my brain on how to find your blog -- I need a tut I had seen there AND I need to ask you a question...finally found you...then I see this post!!

I sent you an email -- considering doing a tut for you BUT wanted to make sure you didn't have one or if you did, where to find it to make sure I'm not copying...

mylittlenuggets.etsy.com, Facebook
Old 05-31-2011, 03:29

I love your blog, one of my favs. It's a shame that someone would copy the idea/format of your blog. There are so many things out there, my suggestion to the other... pick something else and make it your own, be original.
Old 06-02-2011, 09:31

Thanks ladies maybe she saw this post and is not coping what I have on my blog anymore but is still posting links to bow tutorials plus some other ribbon/bow stuff. Wish she would take it in a different direction and leave the bow tutorials alone!
Old 06-02-2011, 11:48

I've seen lots of blogs and freebie sites similar from way back when, many of which were active before my join date here on HG so July of 2010...I used to have them all bookmarked but that computer crashed *cries* so the idea has been around a long time but I can understand your frustration if someone is copying you verbatim so sorry.

But I do thank you for your hard work, your blog is a lot of fun and much appreciated! and I too hope my customers don't google too hard and stumble upon it!
Fold Over Elastic, Shabby Flowers and so much MORE

Private Facebook Group ~ HERE
Buy direct! www.finernecessities.com
Click Here to Visit Our Etsy Shop

Website design starting at $40! PM for info
~Mommy to 5 in my arms and 2 in Jesus' arms~

Old 06-02-2011, 11:54

Quote:
Originally Posted by blondie View Post
I've seen lots of blogs and freebie sites similar from way back when, many of which were active before my join date here on HG so July of 2010...I used to have them all bookmarked but that computer crashed *cries* so the idea has been around a long time but I can understand your frustration if someone is copying you verbatim so sorry.

But I do thank you for your hard work, your blog is a lot of fun and much appreciated! and I too hope my customers don't google too hard and stumble upon it!

i also see many blogs like this. its sad they are copying your ideas though... it happens though...

i also hope my cust. don't search hard lol
Old 06-03-2011, 03:17

Quote:
Originally Posted by blondie View Post

I agree....if she is doing everything verbatim then that is sorry but blogs like these have been around for a very long time. I remember them when I started making bows. You are just going to have to stay on your toes and keep your blog fresh.

BTW...do not let this person bother you. Creative people are always filled with new ideas. You will always have a bottom dweller that is going to be looking for a free ride and use other people's ideas to do so. Your blog is amazing.

Last edited by ronnie; 06-03-2011 at 10:59.
Old 06-03-2011, 10:25

OMG, I can't believe your an HG. I've been to your blog multiple times. Love that page. You do such great job with the designs and putting those tuts together so nicely.
Old 06-03-2011, 10:31

oh my your blog kinda threw me off because I'm busy looking instead of posting reply,lol.Sorry about that.I hope she stops...

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheliher View Post
Love your Blog! Thanks
Old 06-03-2011, 10:32

Enjoy your blog, I'm a follower. I've blogged for about 3 years now and it's like the bow world, nothing new under the sun. I hate it if someone is copying verbatim and using your links and such, that is so not cool.

Keep up the hard work, blogging is like running a business, have to think ahead and stay ahead. You're doing great!
Sponsored Links