Hip Girl Boutique Free Hair Bow Instructions--Learn how to make hairbows and hair clips, FREE!

Hip Girl Boutique Free Hair Bow Instructions--Learn how to make hairbows and hair clips, FREE! (http://hipgirlclips.com/forums/)
-   How to make... (http://hipgirlclips.com/forums/how-make/)
-   -   Another question (pigtails) (http://hipgirlclips.com/forums/how-make/87067-another-question-pigtails.html)

Aeonix 05-12-2011 01:39

Another question (pigtails)

My mom just told me she wants hairbows and shoe bows for 7 dresses. On top of the order for flip flops she just gave me.
Thankfully I have until June for the new order, so I have time to get anything that's missing.

I'm curious though, these are for my niece, and my mom prefers stacked bows, but wants one dress to have a pigtails set.She's given me creative license to do what I think goes best. My niece will be turning 2, and has fine hair, it's not super long so I don't want to overwhelm the pigtails.

I'm curious what bow you all would do in that situation? I was thinking small twisted boutique, I think stacked would make her hair disappear and she'd look like she was just wearing two bows with no hair. :rofl:

ronnie 05-12-2011 01:46

Re: Another question (pigtails)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aeonix (Post 1087865)
My mom just told me she wants hairbows and shoe bows for 7 dresses. On top of the order for flip flops she just gave me.
Thankfully I have until June for the new order, so I have time to get anything that's missing.

I'm curious though, these are for my niece, and my mom prefers stacked bows, but wants one dress to have a pigtails set.She's given me creative license to do what I think goes best. My niece will be turning 2, and has fine hair, it's not super long so I don't want to overwhelm the pigtails.

I'm curious what bow you all would do in that situation? I was thinking small twisted boutique, I think stacked would make her hair disappear and she'd look like she was just wearing two bows with no hair. :rofl:

You can try stacking two small tbb.

bibbidibobbidi 05-12-2011 01:51

For little ones I sometimes omit the base bow.

ronnie 05-12-2011 01:55

Since she likes the stacked bows you can do a pinwheel on the bottom and a tbb on the top or do two pinwheels stacked as they will not look so big. If she wants them to have spikes you can omit the bottom base bow as the pp stated.

samscrafts 05-12-2011 01:59

For my little one (she is 18mths) I just ommit the bottom bow on the stacked.
:)
Kim

Aeonix 05-12-2011 02:35

Thanks ladies! She's seen the bows without the spikes before and she thought they were really cute. I think I'll do one with just the bottom bow and one with just spikes and see which she prefers. Thanks again! :D

momof5 05-12-2011 02:46

I'm a korker fan for pigtails!

awhite214 05-12-2011 03:11

1 Attachment(s)
I am a big fan of korker piggies too! My dd gets SO many compliments when she wear them.

Quote:

Originally Posted by momof5 (Post 1087977)
I'm a korker fan for pigtails!

mandmscreations 05-12-2011 03:51

1 Attachment(s)
These here are my piggies that I make.

Aeonix 05-13-2011 06:26

Quote:

Originally Posted by mandmscreations (Post 1088063)
These here are my piggies that I make.

Those are really cute! I think I'm leaning towards doing them that way, just to switch it up.

I love korkers for piggies too, they are adorable. :)