5/8" polka dot grosgrain ribbon
Hip Girl Boutique It's a girl grosgrain satin ribbon collection
http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/200pc-crochet-headband-combo.jpg

hip girl boutique grosgrain mini bow tie single prong alligator hair bow clips for baby infant new born women girl adult

http://www.hipgirlclips.com/affiliate_alt_ads/hair-bow-holder-craft-show-display-180.jpg
New products--Crochet headbands

Go Back   Hip Girl Boutique Free Hair Bow Instructions--Learn how to make hairbows and hair clips, FREE! > Ribbon and Bows > How to make...

How to make... Hairbows, hair clips, bottlecaps, ribbon shirts, flip flop...

Old 04-27-2011, 02:39

Default Re: Are Korkers

I also love making them. I can't even tell you how many thousands I've done in the last 6 months! Yes, I kork all day...in between taking care of the kids. My dh helps roll at night Just give it a try and see what you think.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxine View Post
Odd girl out here lol

I love making korkers. In fact, it's my favorite bow to make. Rolling and baking is tedious but making the actual korker is fun (for me )
Sponsored Links
Old 04-27-2011, 02:46

They sell VERY well for me.. so I have to make alot, and its the biggest pain in the butt! The hardest for me is cutting... and cutting and cutting.. and my needles break or bend after i do 10 or so.
Old 04-27-2011, 02:49

Quote:
Originally Posted by zaryka View Post
This is me! and I avoid making them at all costs even for myself lol! I've just adored a heap for my daughter off a lovely lady here so I dont have to do them myself. The more I'm making the more ways I'm learning easier ways to put them together but its still so tedious!
LOL...and considering I lost all feeling in my thumb after a wood burner accident nearly 2 years ago sealing korkers....I now really despise them!!!
Old 04-27-2011, 02:50

Quote:
Originally Posted by awhite214 View Post
I also love making them. I can't even tell you how many thousands I've done in the last 6 months! Yes, I kork all day...in between taking care of the kids. My dh helps roll at night Just give it a try and see what you think.
You do make GREAT korkers!!! I love the little ones I've been ordering from you!! They are perfect and perky!!!
Old 04-27-2011, 02:50

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmfinn View Post
SOOOOOO tedious to make but oh so cute!!!!! I have to do mine in stages because I cannot bare to do them all at once. One day I'll bake the ribbon. Another day I'll cut the curls and treat the edges. Another day I'll sew them together. Another day I'll add them to clips or pony-o's or whatever. These were the first "bow" I learned how to do but they take the most time in my opinion. You just have to make sure that you can charge enough for your time :-)
Ditto!! If I break it up it seems like it takes less time/effort!! They are a PITA to make - but I agree - oh so cute!!
Old 04-27-2011, 05:12

Korkers used to be my favorite bows to make they were one of the first ones I did and I didn't think they were that bad....until I did them for a cheer squad 75 korkers later I was done now I curse the dowel rods every time I open up my closet, and just order them when I need some, but if you are only doing a few they can be fun
Sponsored Links