Hip Girl Boutique Free Hair Bow Instructions--Learn how to make hairbows and hair clips, FREE!

Hip Girl Boutique Free Hair Bow Instructions--Learn how to make hairbows and hair clips, FREE! (http://hipgirlclips.com/forums/)
-   How to make... (http://hipgirlclips.com/forums/how-make/)
-   -   sand castle ribbon sculpture (http://hipgirlclips.com/forums/how-make/85350-sand-castle-ribbon-sculpture.html)

isabellasmommy2010 04-25-2011 10:01

sand castle ribbon sculpture

Was wondering if anyone has made a sand castle ribbon sculpture? I was thinking that would be a cute idea for summer and maybe one with a bathing suit

jessmakowski 04-25-2011 10:05

Re: sand castle ribbon sculpture

I think something similar to the regular castle clip would work with a few changes thats a great idea

mommy_to_2 04-25-2011 11:56

i have never seen a sand castle ribbon sculpture, but it sounds cute!

blended6 04-26-2011 12:16

It sounds hard lol but I would love to see it done

michelbenitez 04-26-2011 12:42

I found this:

http://media.photobucket.com/image/s...sasbow2002.jpg

LexieandMe 04-26-2011 12:55

2 Attachment(s)
I tried one a couple of days ago. I'm not sure if I'm going to revamp it though. I'm not good at cutting out with my woodburner tool thingie and cutting out the notches on the center part and then heat sealing them wasn't easy!! Here it is along with a few other summer sculptures I was trying. I don't have a picture of it by itself. I made some hula girls last summer and then decided to try one in just a bathing suit. Here she is in her itsy bitsy teeny weeny yellow polka dot bikini!

masha1999 04-26-2011 01:12

Love the sand pail and the shovel!!

mommy_to_2 04-26-2011 01:16

Quote:

Originally Posted by LexieandMe (Post 1064030)
I tried one a couple of days ago. I'm not sure if I'm going to revamp it though. I'm not good at cutting out with my woodburner tool thingie and cutting out the notches on the center part and then heat sealing them wasn't easy!! Here it is along with a few other summer sculptures I was trying. I don't have a picture of it by itself. I made some hula girls last summer and then decided to try one in just a bathing suit. Here she is in her itsy bitsy teeny weeny yellow polka dot bikini!

those are soo cute, u did a good job

adriannas_aunt 04-26-2011 01:32

Quote:

I love the castle and the shovel and pail, so cute.

tmyszka 04-26-2011 06:49

Quote:

You did a great job.
I like it all!