ribbon and bows and free hairbow instructions

http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/peony-ad.gif
7-8 zebra and leopard grosgrain ribbon
New product--7/8' sister ribbon
Mini Pinwheel Bows

New To Forum? Please check this out:

Go Back   Hip Girl Boutique Free Hair Bow Instructions--Learn how to make hairbows and hair clips, FREE! > Ribbon and Bows > How to make...

How to make... Hairbows, hair clips, bottlecaps, ribbon shirts, flip flop...

Old 04-28-2011, 02:33

Default Re: how did you...

Quote:
Originally Posted by mckenjs View Post
Here's a suggestion... Instead of posting "HOW DO I DO EVERYTHING" posts... try a few things first.. You are more likely to get constructive help if you post a "Here is my first try... suggestions please" post than looking for the easy out of having someone hand you the info that we have all had to work for.

Also, you will learn quickly here to develop thick skin. Senior members are not into Coddling you. If you ask for advice, you will get it... for instance, you asked HOW DO I MAKE.... your answer is, "research"...that IS how you learn to make the things you are looking at. If you ask WHAT DO YOU THINK OF MY BOW? If it looks like crap, we will tell you. If you don't know your stuff looks like crap, you will never strive to be better. Honestly, I usually don't respond, because I don't have the time or energy to draft a PC message that won't make you feel bad.

You asked questions, you got answers, they are the true and honest answers... For every post that you consider "Biting your head off" there are probably 10-15 members who are equally annoyed, but did not take the time to respond.

You will learn to appreciate the candor of the members who DO respond... they will end up being your best mentors and advocates... they will also be the members who stand up for you if someone scams you out of money, or rips off your pictures...demanding that the offenders make it right.

Here's my tip of the day to newbies...Just like the saying goes, you should listen more than you speak... Read and research intensely, when you post a "How to " question, also post the research you have done, and what roadblocks you are hitting... Senior members are SO much more likely to help you, if you are trying on your own...

Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime. -Chinese Proverb
my hat off to you on an excellent post!!
http://www.sissyfrissys.com
Old 04-28-2011, 02:49

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krysia View Post
LOL

I completely agree most of the ladies on this forum are AMAAZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZINNNGGGGGGGGGG! !!
I swear I spent 2 days trying to find a tutorial I saw on here just a few days prior and my computer shut off when I was going to click it (thanks technology) and I finally posted if anyone knew where it was... within 5 min I had 10 women knowing exactly what I was talking about and where to find it...

sadly I have now lost it again since my laptop DIED and I had to get a new one HAHAHAHA.
Old 04-28-2011, 03:00

Quote:
Originally Posted by sewsewdiane View Post
find this forum?

by using a search function.

this forum has a search function as well.

use it.

LMAOOOOOOO!!!!
Old 04-28-2011, 03:04

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahretro View Post
I completely agree most of the ladies on this forum are AMAAZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZINNNGGGGGGGGGG! !!
I swear I spent 2 days trying to find a tutorial I saw on here just a few days prior and my computer shut off when I was going to click it (thanks technology) and I finally posted if anyone knew where it was... within 5 min I had 10 women knowing exactly what I was talking about and where to find it...

sadly I have now lost it again since my laptop DIED and I had to get a new one HAHAHAHA.
If you go through your posts to find it make sure you click on the link to the posts that you started so that way it won't be so hard to find that tut again. It beats having to go through every single post you have made.
Old 04-28-2011, 03:10

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronnie View Post
If you go through your posts to find it make sure you click on the link to the posts that you started so that way it won't be so hard to find that tut again. It beats having to go through every single post you have made.

wow I didn't even think about that..
I was about to start searching again!
Old 04-28-2011, 03:12

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahretro View Post
wow I didn't even think about that..
I was about to start searching again!

You're still searching but you won't have to search for too long. This is what I do if I can't remember the thread discussion I posted in about a certain topic. I have to go into my profile and search through there. It saves on time.
Old 04-28-2011, 03:16

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronnie View Post
You're still searching but you won't have to search for too long. This is what I do if I can't remember the thread discussion I posted in about a certain topic. I have to go into my profile and search through there. It saves on time.
or if you started the thread it also gives you the option to look through threads that you started up
little pink ladybug