Pendant Satin Large Star Flowers Acrylic Rhinestone Disney Bottle Caps 2pc Flatback Resin--Ballet Shoes Hairbows & Hair Clips 1pc Hip Girl Hair Bow Clips--Pink Ballet Shoes 1pc 5.5' Camelia Hair Flower--Hot Pink http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/medium/cherry-blossom-ads.jpg 6pc Large Silk Fairy Hair Flowers--Combo

Go Back   Hip Girl Boutique Free Hair Bow Instructions--Learn how to make hairbows and hair clips, FREE! > Ribbon and Bows > How to make...

How to make... Hairbows, hair clips, bottlecaps, ribbon shirts, flip flop...

Closed Thread

Old 04-24-2011, 01:40

Default Re: What is the proper glue to use?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gr82cre8 View Post
Me-ow...

If you don't want to answer, consider skipping the thread altogether...or at least be nice about it if you do answer. We've all been new at some point, and sometimes the most recent answer is also the most innovative. They have private rooms, too.

I use glue gun and E-6000.
forgot to add-- this has been asked and answered more than once, which she could have found using the search function.... so it is not a recent discovery.

Sponsored Links
http://www.hipgirlclips.com/affiliate_alt_ads/300-earthehosting.png
Old 04-24-2011, 10:27

I used E6000 for my ribbon sculpture and always get compliments of my work as you dont see any residue. HOpe that helps
Old 04-24-2011, 10:33

Quote:
Originally Posted by devilicious View Post
She has yet to respond to any post from anyone on here (in any thread she has posted in)! Nothing! Not a thank you or anything. Totally bizarre!
It is strange...
Old 04-25-2011, 02:09

I use E6000 on just about everthing I need to glue
Old 04-25-2011, 02:13

Quote:
Originally Posted by sewsewdiane View Post
BARK! if you check, you will see she posted at least 15 posts with questions, linking to a pic. if someone can find what they need help with they can certainly do a little search without hurting themselves
LIKE and I'm on Team BARK also
Old 04-26-2011, 12:58

I'm on team bark and volenteering to be the mascot lol

*I will not tell you your UGLY bow is PRETTY but I will try to help you make it better..............wish someone would of told me my first bows were ugly. I do this out of love not wickedness *
Old 04-26-2011, 06:37
Super Moderator

* We expect you to respect your fellow forum members and individuals outside of the forum.
Old 04-26-2011, 10:01

Miranda,

I'm sorry, but I'm a little confused. Who exactly is being disrespectful? The OP posted 15 different posts, within a very short time span, on questions regarding very basic things (is hot glue the best glue to make bows? Where to buy cheap rhinestones? What's a woodburner used for?). These have been answered NUMEROUS times and if you simply search, you'll find pages of answers. At first, people helpfully tried to point out that the search function would be her best friend, as she would find MUCH more info than 1 thread would give her. The "Newbie" sticky (which has tons of great info) was also posted - twice. She ignored these and continued to post many many times. The impression was that she did not want to search herself, but just wanted everyone to give her the information. Even when information WAS given to her (see her rhinestone thread), she never posted again in that thread - not even a thank you. So, I actually feel that the OP is the one being disrespectful to the forum members.

There has been no name calling, and only some of her threads have some joking around (i.e. using a woodburner to make toast "portraits," which isn't disrespectful). If someone is considering this disrespectful (as I can only imagine someone reported 1 or more of her threads to you), then some people are a little too sensitive, in my opinion. Seriously? Commenting that a woodburner is good for making toast pictures is disrespectful?

Can you please clarify? Thank you
Old 04-26-2011, 12:36

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krysia View Post
Miranda,

I'm sorry, but I'm a little confused. Who exactly is being disrespectful? The OP posted 15 different posts, within a very short time span, on questions regarding very basic things (is hot glue the best glue to make bows? Where to buy cheap rhinestones? What's a woodburner used for?). These have been answered NUMEROUS times and if you simply search, you'll find pages of answers. At first, people helpfully tried to point out that the search function would be her best friend, as she would find MUCH more info than 1 thread would give her. The "Newbie" sticky (which has tons of great info) was also posted - twice. She ignored these and continued to post many many times. The impression was that she did not want to search herself, but just wanted everyone to give her the information. Even when information WAS given to her (see her rhinestone thread), she never posted again in that thread - not even a thank you. So, I actually feel that the OP is the one being disrespectful to the forum members.

There has been no name calling, and only some of her threads have some joking around (i.e. using a woodburner to make toast "portraits," which isn't disrespectful). If someone is considering this disrespectful (as I can only imagine someone reported 1 or more of her threads to you), then some people are a little too sensitive, in my opinion. Seriously? Commenting that a woodburner is good for making toast pictures is disrespectful?

Can you please clarify? Thank you
I agree with this 100%. I have to say that what was originally posted in the rhinestone thread really made me angry. I thought she was incredibly rude asking for that information outright like that. Do a little homework before plastering the forum with "give me" questions. She indeed was the one who was disrespectful.

Old 04-26-2011, 01:12
Super Moderator

When you form a "team" to belittle a member or mock a member for asking question (yes they have all been asked a million time and will be asked a million times more) then I have to ask you all to be respectful. I don't want any lines crossed that would get anyone banned or in trouble so I tried to cut it off before it went to far.

If a member is posting question or comments that annoy you...use the ignore feature! That's what its for. You can also report them and admin/mods will look into it.
Closed Thread