Pendant Satin Large Star Flowers Acrylic Rhinestone Disney Bottle Caps 2pc Flatback Resin--Ballet Shoes Hairbows & Hair Clips 1pc Hip Girl Hair Bow Clips--Pink Ballet Shoes 1pc 5.5' Camelia Hair Flower--Hot Pink http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/medium/cherry-blossom-ads.jpg 6pc Large Silk Fairy Hair Flowers--Combo

Go Back   Hip Girl Boutique Free Hair Bow Instructions--Learn how to make hairbows and hair clips, FREE! > Ribbon and Bows > How to make...

How to make... Hairbows, hair clips, bottlecaps, ribbon shirts, flip flop...

Old 04-28-2011, 04:15

Default Re: Help with these bug clips!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronnie View Post
I always seem to find more on google than with Bing. Great link share!!!
Bing usually freezes up on me for some reason. I think I need to reformat this old computer but gosh I hate re-installing everything! ((Can we say Lazy))

Hope I didn't step on any toes, I didn't read the whole convo before adding the link. I didn't know there were some issues going on

Sponsored Links

Old 04-28-2011, 05:18

Quote:
Originally Posted by mommylikesbows View Post
Bing usually freezes up on me for some reason. I think I need to reformat this old computer but gosh I hate re-installing everything! ((Can we say Lazy))

Hope I didn't step on any toes, I didn't read the whole convo before adding the link. I didn't know there were some issues going on
No worries.....I have issues with Bing freezing up on me too sometimes. Not sure why. I have IE9..not sure if that has something to do with it or not.
Old 04-28-2011, 05:19

Quote:
Originally Posted by mommylikesbows View Post
Here ya go: I posted these a few days ago (Found throughout the internet)
You can find just about any tutorial that you need just try a google search!

http://ilikebigbows.blogspot.com/201...some-bows.html

*Butterfly and Turtle tuts

Those are cute! I make my butterfly clips different then those.

I do agree the caterpillar one is fairly easy to figure out. I have already made two from the picture. My problem with with measurements-- how much ribbon for each lump. Its more or less a trail and error thing.

I am not new to these forums. I really havent been around on here lately. Then I need a tut and had to have higher membership. Honestly, that is why I started posting more. Now, I just love the interaction with "adults" haha
Old 04-28-2011, 06:53
Super Moderator

IF it bothers people so much to see others asking for help...IGNORE THEM! Let people who want to help, help.

What is wrong with everyone?!
Old 04-28-2011, 08:00

I have been watching this unfold the last few days.

I think it boils down to general forum etiquette.

You don't barge into a room on your first day at a new job and just start randomly hollering, even if you're hollering compliments.
That is just not acceptable.

There are certain unspoken (in most cases) rules that one follows when they join a forum, regardless of the topic. One of them is to not barge in and start hollering random things.

If you were in a room at work and someone burst and started screaming, "HOW DO I TURN ON MY COMPUTER, OMG!1!!" Someone better tell that person that isn't an acceptable thing to do. If you tell them, and they keep doing it, well, woe to them.

It all boils down to etiquette.
Old 07-12-2011, 02:31

I am brand new at this so I am out for all the information I can find. I print off everything that I think I may make or that I would like to learn to make. I am so eager to learn new things that I have search through 30 pages on this forum. It seems to me that if she is that desperate to learn that she too would be spending all her time searching for answers instead of spending time posting and hopeing that someone will answer her questions. So far any questions I have had have already been answer in just a few key stokes.
Sponsored Links

HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults
HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults.
HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults.