New product--2.5' Mini Korker Bows
Hip girl boutique 50mm grosgrain ribbon wrapped snap clips for baby girl, toddler, infant, newborn, adult, women, school http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/medium/Shabby-frayed-chiffon-flowers-turq.JPG
new products--dippin dots mini pinwheel bow
hip girl boutique christmas grosgrain satin ribbon collection for holidays

HipGirl Boutique Girls Women 6" Jumbo Large Cheer Bow Elastic Hair Tie Ponytail Holder for High School College Cheerleading (10pc Assorted Solids)

HipGirl 25pc Hair Bow Clips Headbands Gift Basket: Grosgrain Korker Ribbon Alligator Clips + Crochet, Ribbon Wrapped Headbans, For Girls Babies Teens Kids Toddlers Adults. For Pigtails, Ponytails

Go Back   Hip Girl Boutique Free Hair Bow Instructions--Learn how to make hairbows and hair clips, FREE! > Ribbon and Bows > How to make...

How to make... Hairbows, hair clips, bottlecaps, ribbon shirts, flip flop...

Old 04-13-2011, 09:52

Default Re: Bow Embellishments

no clue how she makes them put they are too cute! She seriously just put me to shame!

www.facebook.com/jettabettabowtique
Sponsored Links
300-700-forum-banners
wholesale rompers, dresses, bloomers, hat, headbands, leg warmers, flower layers, tulle, boutique clothing and other craft supplies
Old 04-13-2011, 03:09

Wow! Those are amazing! No clue how she does it though.
Old 04-13-2011, 03:49

I just looked on the shrinky dinks website and they have one out that can go through a printer I'm sure that would work just fine you'd just have to reverse the image before you printed it so the words would come out right. Great idea!
Old 04-13-2011, 04:50

changed quotes

*I will not tell you your UGLY bow is PRETTY but I will try to help you make it better..............wish someone would of told me my first bows were ugly. I do this out of love not wickedness *

Last edited by *Tu-Tu* Cute Hair Bows; 04-13-2011 at 04:59.
Old 04-13-2011, 04:57

[QUOTE=*Tu-Tu* Cute Hair Bows;1049516]
Quote:
Originally Posted by tooltymfan View Post

this really upsets me just because you don't sell your bow online doesn't mean that she should just give you the information....if that was the case i would be teaching bow classes for free on a daily bases to people who just make bows for family and then the next day they start a business!!!!!!!

this forum is great, and people share stuff all the time but that doesn't mean we have to or that anyone should just expect us to tell them exactly how they do something. I am sure this lady went through a lot of trial and error on how to make these and they are super cute so no i wouldn't just give it away either. try out all the things that the ladies on here suggested if they don't work then come up with something yourself or just use wood tiles you will get nearly the same effect and will probably be cheaper and easier.

dont just expect everything to be handed to you, yes this forum is full of tons of helpful ladies and we will help you out where we can but some of out ricks of the trade are secrets and it took us years and years to perfect it. google stuff search the forum and see what you can come up with

veronica
Just to clarify, this is my quote of the op from the thread. The only part of the highlighted quote that I wrote was, "Wow ~ that bow maker is talented! I love how orginonal her ideas are. If I had come up with something unique like that, I wouldn't share it either!"

I was trying to educate the op about the same thing.
Old 04-13-2011, 04:58

[QUOTE=Tess9737;1049531]
Quote:
Originally Posted by *Tu-Tu* Cute Hair Bows View Post

Just to clarify, this is my quote of the op from the thread. The only part of the highlighted quote that I wrote was, "Wow ~ that bow maker is talented! I love how orginonal her ideas are. If I had come up with something unique like that, I wouldn't share it either!"

I was trying to educate the op about the same thing.
oops i quoted the wrong person lol let me change it
veronica

*I will not tell you your UGLY bow is PRETTY but I will try to help you make it better..............wish someone would of told me my first bows were ugly. I do this out of love not wickedness *
Old 04-13-2011, 04:59

Quote:
this really upsets me just because you don't sell your bow online doesn't mean that she should just give you the information....if that was the case i would be teaching bow classes for free on a daily bases to people who just make bows for family and then the next day they start a business!!!!!!!

this forum is great, and people share stuff all the time but that doesn't mean we have to or that anyone should just expect us to tell them exactly how they do something. I am sure this lady went through a lot of trial and error on how to make these and they are super cute so no i wouldn't just give it away either. try out all the things that the ladies on here suggested if they don't work then come up with something yourself or just use wood tiles you will get nearly the same effect and will probably be cheaper and easier.

dont just expect everything to be handed to you, yes this forum is full of tons of helpful ladies and we will help you out where we can but some of out ricks of the trade are secrets and it took us years and years to perfect it. google stuff search the forum and see what you can come up with

veronica
Completely agree. Receiving this type of information on this forum, or anywhere else, is a gift, not a right.
Old 04-13-2011, 05:00

Quote:
changed quotes
*like*

Want to know what all the fuss is about? Join Bownanas on facebook. 1,300 members and growing!

I'll let you sleep with my husband before I give you my supplier information, so don't ask.

[QUOTE=tooltymfan;1044826]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tess9737 View Post
I can Understand a Little not wanting people to know how you do thing's. There are other people out there who do things that look very similar and I'm trying to see if I can get help from one of them. I don't sell my bows on line. I make them for my nieces, and I can get that people who sell don't want to share the way they do thing's cause they don't want any competition. But If no one ever helped anyone learn new thing's then where would half the people in this Forum be?
Amber

veronica

[QUOTE=*Tu-Tu* Cute Hair Bows;1049532]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tess9737 View Post

oops i quoted the wrong person lol let me change it
veronica

LOL, no worries. I'm just afraid of getting tarred and feathered!

Wait!!!! It still says I said it. I didn't - I promise!!!! It was the op who said that she's making them for her neice.
Sponsored Links

HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults
HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults.
HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults.