Hip Girl Boutique Free Tutorials ----------------------- Hip Girl Boutique Free Tutorials ----------------------- Hip Girl Boutique Free Tutorials
How To Make A Full Mini Korker Hair Bow How To Make A Double Ruffle Ribbon 'Korker' Hair Bow Korkers Korkers--Testing Different Sizes How To Make Surrounding Loops The Easy Way How To Make 2-Layer Interchangeable Hair Bows With Spike--Part I Double Ruffle Ribbon Scrap Hair Flowers II--Free How To Bottle Caps--Q & A Free Instructions--How To Edit Bottle Cap Images How to Make Watermelon Hair Bow Clips Picture Perfect Tutorial

Go Back   Hip Girl Boutique Free Hair Bow Instructions--Learn how to make hairbows and hair clips, FREE! > Ribbon and Bows > How to make...

How to make... Hairbows, hair clips, bottlecaps, ribbon shirts, flip flop...

Old 03-25-2011, 03:27
Default Need ideas...

I need ideas for things to make for tweens and maybe even adults. Any suggestions?
Adorable, handmade tutus, hair accessories and bow ties... and Canadian!
Sponsored Links
Old 03-25-2011, 04:49
Default Re: Need ideas...

I'd like some ideas too!
Check out my Facebook Page:

Old 03-25-2011, 04:53

My 14 yo won't wear anything I make. She rolls her eyes at most of it, but she likes the frayed flowers on elastic headbands and anything glitter, like ribbon or elastic. She also like embellished bobby pins in place of clips. HTH
Old 03-25-2011, 05:15

Plastic/metal headbands seem to be in the ones with rhinestones on them. I bought a few that I like so maybe something like that.

Valerie - IL
We shall never know all the good that a simple smile can do - Mother Teresa
Old 03-27-2011, 05:22

I am just starting out and want to work on this market. My daughters (12 & 14) like the hair accessories at Claires and also some from Hot Topic. Claire's are generally hairbands with rhinestones, glitter, rosettes and Hot Topic has the small Emo tuxedo bows... maybe even medium bows. I am starting because I haven't been totally satisfied (some are pretty cheapy) and I can be a little more creative with the ribbon. I am looking for the glitter softball headbands if anyone has a source for them.
Old 03-27-2011, 08:46

I think rose resins and other types of small flowers on bobby pins, metal headbands with chiffon flowers (of course!) or other frayed, vintage looking flowers. I sell tons of the thin metal headbands with 2 chiffon flowers on them to adults and teens. I had one teen buy them in every color! Also tuxedo small bows on a headband or clip.
Flowers, rhinestone buttons and MORE! Visit me at my wholesale supplies website: www.shabbyflowers.com
Old 03-27-2011, 08:59

I've had a lot of tweens/teens buy little glitter clippies, clippies with things like skulls/zebra prints, a lot of the fancy singed/frayed chiffon flowers alone or on the metal or skinny elastic headbands, zebra flowers, satin tulle flowers. Lol, when I watch the Disney channel with my daughter, I'm always seeing stuff from group buys on here
Sponsored Links