Craft Show Display Ideas
http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/hair-bow-gift-basket-tutorial-title.jpg
http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/clothesline-for-craft-show-display-title.jpg http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/bow-card-punch-tutorial-title.jpg
http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/hair-bow-display-bow-title.jpg
http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/hair-bow-holder-craft-show-display-title.jpg http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/custom%20bow%20cards-3-sm.jpg
http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/dress-form-craft-show-display-title.JPG

Go Back   Hip Girl Boutique Free Hair Bow Instructions--Learn how to make hairbows and hair clips, FREE! > Ribbon and Bows > How to make...

How to make... Hairbows, hair clips, bottlecaps, ribbon shirts, flip flop...

Old 03-24-2011, 10:19

Default Re: Paracord/Survival/Military Bracelets

aww....I can't wait to get my paracord in the mail. I wanna try! I havent' been out of the house for EVER!! now my car is buried in hard snow and ice from the recent storm and hubby doesn't want me out there shoveling now that I'm preggers and hasn't dug it out cuz he's been working so much and doesn't think I need to go anywhere during the day...
he's right about me not shoveling...but JEEZ..Mama wants to go to the CRAFT STORE!!!
Sponsored Links

Old 03-24-2011, 10:41

Quote:
Originally Posted by bowsbymidge View Post
Here is the pic of the one I made I could not wait for the paracord so I made this one out of camping cord just so I could practice now to try other knots! This is fun
I love that! It is too cute!! I love the colors!

BTW... I just noticed you're in Adger. You're just next door. (my family live in Adger BTW)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spitfireshortie View Post
aww....I can't wait to get my paracord in the mail. I wanna try! I havent' been out of the house for EVER!! now my car is buried in hard snow and ice from the recent storm and hubby doesn't want me out there shoveling now that I'm preggers and hasn't dug it out cuz he's been working so much and doesn't think I need to go anywhere during the day...
he's right about me not shoveling...but JEEZ..Mama wants to go to the CRAFT STORE!!!
I know!!! I can't wait to get mine too! Poor you being stuck inside!!!
Old 03-24-2011, 11:36

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spitfireshortie View Post
but JEEZ..Mama wants to go to the CRAFT STORE!!! - this cracked me up!!! hope u can break free for a bit tomorrow and go shopping

If we've done business please leave feedback!!
Thank you!

Mommy to 5 precious babies.
Old 03-25-2011, 01:07

All of your's have turned out great. I may have to talk a friend into going on base and getting me some LOL
Old 03-25-2011, 01:32

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twylabug View Post
All of your's have turned out great. I may have to talk a friend into going on base and getting me some LOL

lol I keep saying I'm gonna go get some from the Army surplus store here, but I'm scared to go by myself and DH knows I already ordered some hahahaha. So theres no way he'd go with me lol
Old 03-25-2011, 01:34

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dandelion View Post
lol I keep saying I'm gonna go get some from the Army surplus store here, but I'm scared to go by myself and DH knows I already ordered some hahahaha. So theres no way he'd go with me lol
Why are you scared? I used to love shopping at the Army surplus... That's where all the cool kids shopped LMAO
Old 03-25-2011, 01:46

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twylabug View Post
Why are you scared? I used to love shopping at the Army surplus... That's where all the cool kids shopped LMAO

The closest one to us is in a very BAD part of town lol. Don't get me wrong, I'm not a scaredy cat at all. I'm the first one to be like "I ain't scared, lets go!" lol But this store seriously is in a VERY bad part of town, so thats a bigggg negative on me going alone lol
Old 03-25-2011, 08:10

BTW... I just noticed you're in Adger. You're just next door. (my family live in Adger BTW)

I noticed a couple of weeks you are from hueytown...small world my hubby graduated hueytown and I graduated PG. BTW I ordered some too I wasnt going to the Army Navy store either LOL
Old 03-25-2011, 08:23

Quote:
Originally Posted by hilogirl_96720 View Post
I went to the surplus store here and to my surprise they had a wall full of paracord in tons of colors - LOL not sure why our little town would need such a big supply The only thing is it's expensive at 40/yard. I bought some for my son to try before committing to a larger order online and he took right to it. Thanks for all the links to the tuts - we've never heard of these bracelets and they're so cool!
Now my son has something to do when I have craft shows. He's my paid help, or more like paid company. Gotta love him for coming and keeping me company although I think he's secretly checking out girls.
Anyway here's one he made with my help - we're learning
Your son did a great job! Love how he added the compass.
Old 03-25-2011, 08:26

Quote:
Originally Posted by bowsbymidge View Post
Here is the pic of the one I made I could not wait for the paracord so I made this one out of camping cord just so I could practice now to try other knots! This is fun

Attachment 73262

Looks great! Love the colors! I need to go back and get some girly colors.
Sponsored Links
300-700-forum-banners
wholesale rompers, dresses, bloomers, hat, headbands, leg warmers, flower layers, tulle, boutique clothing and other craft supplies