New product--flat back resin
Hipgirl 40 Yards 3/8" Grosgrain Fabric Ribbon Polka Dot Set For Gift Package Wrapping, Hair Bow Clips & Accessories Making, Crafting, Sewing, Wedding Decor, Boy Girl Baby Shower-20x2yd Swiss Polka Dot
http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/banners/heatnbond-lt-ad.jpg
New product--frog grosgrain ribbon
New product--5/8' dippin' dots grosgrain ribbon
New product--pop dots

Go Back   Hip Girl Boutique Free Hair Bow Instructions--Learn how to make hairbows and hair clips, FREE! > Ribbon and Bows > How to make...

How to make... Hairbows, hair clips, bottlecaps, ribbon shirts, flip flop...

Old 03-22-2011, 05:31

Default Re: Paracord/Survival/Military Bracelets

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sugar Plum Designs View Post
Last year a friend of mine set up in my booth and she was selling these. The troops were actually making these in their free timeand sending them to her to sell. She was selling them for $5.00 each and she made 2000.00 that weekend just on these bracelets.
Seeeee! Exactly! lol I mean, obviously mine wouldn't be from the troops or anything, but they do sell well. I mean, I saw TONS of kids with them this weekend!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ejbryant View Post
this stuff aint cheap!!!
Well not when you buy it in a KIT silly! If you buy it by the large rolls its better priced. I think I saw some for (and this was just me browsing) for like 1000 feet for around $40.

Quote:
my dh is into survival stuff so im thinking he might like this not to wear but something i make he likes and thinks is cool haha
I know! My DH would love these! He saw them this weekend and was like "Ohhhh I want one!" and I told him that I could make them myself, that I saw a post on it awhile back. His response? "Do you see EVERYTHING on that freakin forum?" ROFL
Sponsored Links

HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults
HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults.
HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults.
Old 03-22-2011, 05:40

I know! My DH would love these! He saw them this weekend and was like "Ohhhh I want one!" and I told him that I could make them myself, that I saw a post on it awhile back. His response? "Do you see EVERYTHING on that freakin forum?" ROFL[/QUOTE]

and your answer?!?!?! yes we do!! haha

i know not to buy a kit - but i dont want a lot - i have so many supplies as it is and i just wanna try it to see if i can even make them worthy of selling

If we've done business please leave feedback!!
Thank you!

Mommy to 5 precious babies.
Old 03-22-2011, 05:54

Quote:
Last year a friend of mine set up in my booth and she was selling these. The troops were actually making these in their free timeand sending them to her to sell. She was selling them for $5.00 each and she made 2000.00 that weekend just on these bracelets.

That is unbelievable, my son is so ready to do the little festival near our town, we were thinking school colors, I think girls and guys would like them, so where is a good place to find it? We have bought off of amazon but I would like a better deal does anyone know where?
Old 03-22-2011, 05:59

Seriously they were a huge seller for her and that was all she brought. I don't know where they got the stuff from to make them but she did really well.
Old 03-22-2011, 06:29

Quote:
and your answer?!?!?! yes we do!! haha

i know not to buy a kit - but i dont want a lot - i have so many supplies as it is and i just wanna try it to see if i can even make them worthy of selling
hahaha He gets so mad at me! "Forum this forum that..... Do those people know, do, and see everything?" hahahahaha

Here is a lot I found for 20ft pieces for $4 each. I don't think thats too bad.
http://cgi.ebay.com/20-ft-Paracord-5...item415770d6d8

Quote:
Seriously they were a huge seller for her and that was all she brought. I don't know where they got the stuff from to make them but she did really well.
Well get to askin her about it! lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by kellyjo View Post
That is unbelievable, my son is so ready to do the little festival near our town, we were thinking school colors, I think girls and guys would like them, so where is a good place to find it? We have bought off of amazon but I would like a better deal does anyone know where?
lol Well I say go for it! I found some good deals on ebay.
Old 03-22-2011, 06:34

Here is a lot I found for 20ft pieces for $4 each. I don't think thats too bad.
http://cgi.ebay.com/20-ft-Paracord-5...item415770d6d8

did u get my pm what about this one?

http://cgi.ebay.com/25ft-hank-Standa...item7dbc6e15f4

If we've done business please leave feedback!!
Thank you!

Mommy to 5 precious babies.
Old 03-22-2011, 06:52

You can get a ton of the rip cord from a military supply store for cheap.

Here is the back

and the front

of mine.

Also, it has been 147+ days since I have seen my DH, so don't expect me to be all rainbows and sunshine when you are being stupid. Oh, let us not forget the glitter.
Old 03-22-2011, 07:16

Quote:
did u get my pm what about this one?

http://cgi.ebay.com/25ft-hank-Standa...item7dbc6e15f4
No I haven't gotten any PM's! lol I'm still looking too!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaredithRoberts View Post
You can get a ton of the rip cord from a military supply store for cheap.

Here is the back

and the front

of mine.
Can you get diffrent colors though? Or just black and white? I was reading online that alot of times you can only get white or black.

And your pics aren't showing up
Old 03-22-2011, 07:19

go here and you will find a ton of colors, this is where we have bought it.
http://www.amazon.com/Black-Strand-N...3071309&sr=8-2
it is 100 feet
my son for his wrist which is 5.5" takes 10 feet.
Old 03-22-2011, 07:28

Ok, I swear I just saw a post where someone posted the following link. Of course now I can't find it so I do not know who to give credit to, sorry. Anyways, they said this store has good prices and ships fast. I just saved the link to check out later.

http://www.whitemoosetradingco.com/index.html
Sponsored Links
300-700-forum-banners
wholesale rompers, dresses, bloomers, hat, headbands, leg warmers, flower layers, tulle, boutique clothing and other craft supplies