New product--2.5' Zebra Printed Grosgrain Ribbon
http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/banners/peace-sign-grosgrain-ribbon-ads.jpg
http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/medium/7-8-grosgrain-ribbon-volleyball-forest-green.jpg
New Instructions--How to make korker hair bow using a korker box hip girl boutique grosgrain ribbon korker for hair bows, hair clips, baby women, toddler, girl, adult, floral design, birthday holiday gift wrapping
New product--star ribbon for cheer bows

Go Back   Hip Girl Boutique Free Hair Bow Instructions--Learn how to make hairbows and hair clips, FREE! > Ribbon and Bows > How to make...

How to make... Hairbows, hair clips, bottlecaps, ribbon shirts, flip flop...

Old 06-10-2011, 12:02

Default Re: Has anyone purchased these tuts?

Quote:
Originally Posted by HomemadebySusan View Post
Okay after looking at these tuts today. especially the first one I decided I would see if I could just figure out how to get the look with out the tut and this is what I came up with. Please excuse the poor photos I just snaped this really quick so I could post the picture. I hope you can see it. I didn't add the rhinestone center but I think the concept is the same.
How did you do that I love it!!!
I might have to buy the etsy tut on it
Sponsored Links
Old 06-10-2011, 12:34

Quote:
Originally Posted by fancyschmancybyjeni View Post
Hi girls! I know this is an old thread, but I just wanted to introduce myself: I am a new tutorial writer for boutique flowers and headbands. My tutorials (atleast so far) are NO sew and easy to understand. Lots of pics too!!

I will offer a 15% discount for the next while for anyone who would like to try one from my Etsy shop: http://www.fancyschmancybyjeni.etsy.com. The code is "junehipgirl". Thanks!

-Jeni
I purchased a set of instructions....If I really like them I will be back for more. Thanks for the discount! Look forward to seeing them.
Old 06-10-2011, 12:35

Quote:
Originally Posted by cnielsen82 View Post
I have almost all of snazzies tuts. I love them. Pay attention when reading about the skill levels. If she says intermediate she means it! She is very sweet and will answer any questions you have. They are time consuming but always turn out wonderful! I'd recommend buying from her.
I am a big fan of snazzie too!!! Great customer service and is quick to answer any questions.
Old 06-10-2011, 11:04

I bought one of Fancyschmancy's tuts and I have to say they are very easy to follow. I haven't actually tried it yet but went over it and her steps are very clear and easy. I would say they are worth buying if you are one that either can't figure out by looking at a pic or like me and do not time to sit there and try to figure it out and just wants to follow directions and get it done.

Last edited by ronnie; 06-10-2011 at 11:10.
Old 06-10-2011, 05:38

Quote:
Originally Posted by isabellasmommy2010 View Post
I know this is an old post but could I get a pict tut of these that you made? TIA
I will work on getting it for you this week. Sorry it took me so long to respond.
Old 06-11-2011, 12:29

Thanks so much Ronnie!! Thrilled you liked it!
Old 06-11-2011, 12:44

Quote:
Originally Posted by fancyschmancybyjeni View Post
Thanks so much Ronnie!! Thrilled you liked it!
I just paid for my other order!!! Looking forward to seeing those too. I went to JoAnns today and purchased the fabric today so I could play with these. Thanks again!
Old 06-11-2011, 01:16

Truly, thank you Ronnie. They were emailed out! I would love to see pics if you get a chance! Feel free to post them on my FB page if you'd like: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Fancy-...23842597631540
Sponsored Links
300-700-forum-banners
wholesale rompers, dresses, bloomers, hat, headbands, leg warmers, flower layers, tulle, boutique clothing and other craft supplies