Free Instructions---------Free Instructions----------Free Instructions-----------Free Instructions.
New Instructions--How to make braided/woven headband instruction
New Instructions--How to make hair bow gift basket
Free Hair Bow Instructions-Snail
Free Hair Bow Instructions--Christmas Tree

New products--grosgrain ribbon mini bows

Go Back   Hip Girl Boutique Free Hair Bow Instructions--Learn how to make hairbows and hair clips, FREE! > Ribbon and Bows > How to make...

How to make... Hairbows, hair clips, bottlecaps, ribbon shirts, flip flop...

Old 03-13-2011, 07:07
Default ISO Volleyball ribbon sculpture

Any ideas on how to make one, tuts out there to it? I'm open to any ideas! My daughter is on a team with girls 11-13. I'd really love to make something like that for each of them for end of the season.
Sponsored Links
Old 03-13-2011, 09:02
Default Re: ISO Volleyball ribbon sculpture

I have tried to make a sculpture of a volleyball and fail miserably everytime, it looks more like a baseball or more often a hot mess! I ordered volleyball resins off ebay, but sadly they have a yellow tint to them and with our school colors of blue and white they look horrible. So the one thing I have tried that worked for me was I bought volleyball brads in the scrapbook aisle and used them as centers for flowers, my daughter LOVES hers.

I will be watching, if someone makes, or wishes to share how to make a ribbon sculpture I don't want to miss it! Volleyball is HUGE at my kid's school, you can't even imagine. There is 7 girls in my daughter's 8th grade class, they just won 1st in a tournament against schools that had over 300 students per grade!
Old 03-13-2011, 09:27
Default Re: ISO Volleyball ribbon sculpture

That's a great idea! My daughter does like the flowers on headbands, and I never thought of using a center like that. Thank you! Congratulations to your daughter's team! The fall team went 50 and 3 and won the city-county championship. This is a select team and they are not playing well together as a unit, so they need a group identity gift.

I messed around with trying to create a sculpted volleyball as well and it wasn't even close!
Sponsored Links