150-forum-ads
hip girl boutique ballet dance gymnastic skating bun cover rhinestone hip girl boutique 40pc grosgrain ribbon wrapped 2 inch snap clips barrettes hip girl boutique grosgrain ribbon korker for hair bows clips
hip girl boutique 18pc grosgrain mini bow tie hair bow clips for baby infant toddler women adult
hip girl sparkle glitter headbands for dancing ballet stage cheerleading girls women high school college
http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/medium/3in-spike-bows-rainbow.jpg

Go Back   Hip Girl Boutique Free Hair Bow Instructions--Learn how to make hairbows and hair clips, FREE! > Ribbon and Bows > How to make...

How to make... Hairbows, hair clips, bottlecaps, ribbon shirts, flip flop...

Old 05-01-2008, 11:52

Default anyone make pacifier clips with the monogrammed covered buttons?

If so can you tell me how you attach the button to the clip or ribbon? I have someone that wants me to make them one and I am not sure what the best and more importantly the safest method would be. Any advice would be appreciated. TIA

HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults
HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults.
HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults.
Old 05-02-2008, 12:31

Default Re: anyone make pacifier clips with the monogrammed covered buttons?

i am not good at explaining--but here it goes

i take the ribbon and pull it through the clip, then i glue the end of the ribbon to the ribbon at about where i want the button to go. i then glue my ribbon to the back half of the button cover, but on the inside part. then i attach my button--the ribbon is the running through the inside of the button. does that make sense?

question for you--did you see my post about turning a logo into a pes file? do you know how to do it?

Old 05-02-2008, 11:53

That does make sense. Thanks for the input. I would not have thought about running the ribbon through the button. I am afraid to use e6000 to glue the button to the clip. I didn't have any plastic clips so I used metal suspender clips and ran my ribbon thrpugh the clip and sewed the ribbon together to attach the clip. I ran the ribbon through the shank on the back of button and tied a knot and them put velcros on as the closure. It looked cute. I just didn't know if there was a way to attach it without the glue.

Digitizing.....One of my softwares that I have is PE Design. You can digitize with this program, but I haven't tried to do anything. I haven't read how to do it.
Old 05-02-2008, 11:55

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rene R View Post
That does make sense. Thanks for the input. I would not have thought about running the ribbon through the button. I am afraid to use e6000 to glue the button to the clip. I didn't have any plastic clips so I used metal suspender clips and ran my ribbon thrpugh the clip and sewed the ribbon together to attach the clip. I ran the ribbon through the shank on the back of button and tied a knot and them put velcros on as the closure. It looked cute. I just didn't know if there was a way to attach it without the glue.

Digitizing.....One of my softwares that I have is PE Design. You can digitize with this program, but I haven't tried to do anything. I haven't read how to do it.
Do you have any pics--I would lve to see it
Old 05-03-2008, 12:01

I am not to where I can post tonight, but I will try tomorrow.