New products--small fold over bow card for craft show
Hipgirl 20pcs 1.75 Inch Hair Clips Barrettes--Boutique No Slip Grip Metal Babies Girls Todders Teens Women Grosgrain Ribbon Lined Single Prong Alligator Clip With Teeth, Assorted Beauty Accessories
HipGirl DIY Bulk Plain Craft Plastic Headbands--Create Individualized and Personalized Girls Women Hair Accessories (30pc 1/2" (11 mm) Inch Ivory Non - Tapered)
http://www.hipgirlclips.com/affiliate_alt_ads/jewelboxballerina.gif
New products--hip girl clips
http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/30mm-webbing-dk-pink.jpg
New products--daisy new colors

Go Back   Hip Girl Boutique Free Hair Bow Instructions--Learn how to make hairbows and hair clips, FREE! > Ribbon and Bows > How to make...

How to make... Hairbows, hair clips, bottlecaps, ribbon shirts, flip flop...

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #21 (permalink)  
Old 02-14-2011, 12:27
brezzamagoo's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Sydney, Australia
Posts: 745
Default Re: Lost all my bookmarks!!!

I know exactly how you are feeling (without the loss bit). My laptop was playing up and I was worried I would lose all of my bookmarks. So my boyfriend told me to save and export them and I just emailed them to myself. I could either open them up in firefox and click on the links or (which is what I did) imported them onto the desktop and voila!

Hope you can get most of them back again.
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
300-700-forum-banners
wholesale rompers, dresses, bloomers, hat, headbands, leg warmers, flower layers, tulle, boutique clothing and other craft supplies
  #22 (permalink)  
Old 02-14-2011, 01:52
saurey08's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Crazy Abilene, Texas
Posts: 251
Default Re: Lost all my bookmarks!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by brezzamagoo View Post
I know exactly how you are feeling (without the loss bit). My laptop was playing up and I was worried I would lose all of my bookmarks. So my boyfriend told me to save and export them and I just emailed them to myself. I could either open them up in firefox and click on the links or (which is what I did) imported them onto the desktop and voila!

Hope you can get most of them back again.
How in the world do you save and export them? I'm being super cautious now lol I have a word doc going and I'm putting them on a flash drive! Although I had just done a good sweep of all my bookmarks a few days ago and I know a lot of the stuff but still, I feel like a lost so much lol. I'm trying not to make a big deal of it but tonight my hubby had to make it all worse lol, he kept trying to find them after I told him there was no recovery and just making me feel even more dumb just cause I don't understand computers and I did everything he said grrr...men! O also I have a laptop to whoever was wondering it's an Hp...I have vista on it if that makes any sense. I really know nothing about computers except picture wise and the internet....even though I search everything for help lol.
Reply With Quote
  #23 (permalink)  
Old 02-14-2011, 02:19
brezzamagoo's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Sydney, Australia
Posts: 745
Default Re: Lost all my bookmarks!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by saurey08 View Post
How in the world do you save and export them? I'm being super cautious now lol I have a word doc going and I'm putting them on a flash drive! Although I had just done a good sweep of all my bookmarks a few days ago and I know a lot of the stuff but still, I feel like a lost so much lol. I'm trying not to make a big deal of it but tonight my hubby had to make it all worse lol, he kept trying to find them after I told him there was no recovery and just making me feel even more dumb just cause I don't understand computers and I did everything he said grrr...men! O also I have a laptop to whoever was wondering it's an Hp...I have vista on it if that makes any sense. I really know nothing about computers except picture wise and the internet....even though I search everything for help lol.
Ok well I use Firefox so I'm not sure how to do it for any other browser but I imagine it would be something similar.

For Firefox you go to Bookmarks>Organise Bookmarks>Import & Backup> Export HTML.

Then you can save all of your bookmarks as a html file and either load it in the browser or import it back into firefox. HTH
Reply With Quote
  #24 (permalink)  
Old 02-14-2011, 03:01
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 73
Default Re: Lost all my bookmarks!!!

I can sympathise!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by brezzamagoo View Post
Ok well I use Firefox so I'm not sure how to do it for any other browser but I imagine it would be something similar.

For Firefox you go to Bookmarks>Organise Bookmarks>Import & Backup> Export HTML.

Then you can save all of your bookmarks as a html file and either load it in the browser or import it back into firefox. HTH
Wish I saw that yesterday, my laptop died and I thought I'd saved them but now can't find them Hoping the hard drives still OK and my husband can sort it out for me!!
Reply With Quote
  #25 (permalink)  
Old 02-14-2011, 05:17
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 330
Default Re: Lost all my bookmarks!!!

Yeah I was wondering if you had a PC or Mac. Because you may be able to go into the file system of the browser and locate the bookmarks. But from what I read, your hubby probably tried it already. Chrome may have a feature similar to Firefox, but I'm not sure. Haven't used Chrome since I found Firefox. In time you'll come across them. Do a search with certain key words and I'm sure some of them will pop up and just check the first couple of pages.
Reply With Quote
  #26 (permalink)  
Old 02-14-2011, 05:36
saurey08's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Crazy Abilene, Texas
Posts: 251
Default Re: Lost all my bookmarks!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkmedeal View Post
Here's one of them...
O my gosh thank you so much!! Most of all that was posted were my book marks!!! You are so amazing!!! I love love love this group!!!
Reply With Quote
  #27 (permalink)  
Old 02-16-2011, 05:00
RUBES's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 400
Default Re: Lost all my bookmarks!!!

I use Chrome

In tools click on Bookmark Manager...

Click Organize & it will give you the option to Import or Export

HTH
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/large/portrait-editing-ads-700.jpg
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


new products--lined 30mm snap clips--printed grosgrain ribbon
Offray Dr. Seuss Craft Ribbon: 18 Feet 7/8 Inch Satin Fabric Craft Ribbon For Gift Package Wrapping,Hairbow Clips,Sewing,Wedding,Scrapbook,Boy Girl Baby Shower-(2x3yd Thing One Thing Two New Fish)
New products--paper bow cards
New product--clear shopping bags
New products--7/8' peace sign ribbon
Hipgirl 36 Yards 1/8" Satin Fabric Ribbon Set, Double Face For Gift Package Wrapping, Double Bar Barrette Clip Making, Crafting, Sewing, Wedding Decor, Boy Girl Baby Shower-(18x2yd Boutique Ribbons)
new products--gymbo dot grosgrain mini bows-diy
http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/20pc-korker-ribbon-combo.jpg

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:34.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
LinkBacks Enabled by vBSEO 3.1.0
Hip Girl Boutique Instructions - Copyright © 2007

Ad Management by RedTyger