New product--7/8' paw prints grosgrain ribbon
New product--2.25' star grosgrain ribbon
new products-3/8' snowmen grosgrain ribbon
New product--2.25' polka dot grosgrain ribbon
new products--7/8' cheetah skin print grosgrain ribbon
http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/medium/breast-cancer-bow-tie-hair-clip.jpg

Go Back   Hip Girl Boutique Free Hair Bow Instructions--Learn how to make hairbows and hair clips, FREE! > Ribbon and Bows > How to make...

How to make... Hairbows, hair clips, bottlecaps, ribbon shirts, flip flop...

Old 02-11-2011, 05:56

Default Re: What are you making today? (with instructions)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaredithRoberts View Post
This is the mess that I have been making lol

The pieces are only laying on top of one another so it looks kinda wonky. I am feeling pretty eh about it. I can't decide whether to put the flower or the knot.
I think a knot!
Old 02-11-2011, 06:18

I might see if we have and EGA (Eagle, Globe & Anchor) somewhere that I can put on it. I think we only have gold and black though. Maybe put his rank on it.

Also, it has been 147+ days since I have seen my DH, so don't expect me to be all rainbows and sunshine when you are being stupid. Oh, let us not forget the glitter.
Old 02-11-2011, 06:28

I've been working on belts today to finish a store order. Of course that is between my little monsters
Old 02-11-2011, 08:47

Does working on getting my house in order count!?!?! lol!!!! I have company coming and staying the weekend, and ofcourse I procrastinate cleaning my house until now!!!!! Hopefully I will be able to sit down in a bit and make a couple things, since my dh took my dd to Bass Pro with him!!!!!
Old 02-13-2011, 02:11

I spent time with my family as I just completed this huge order!! I made 16 zebra and orange funky bows for a girl scout group that had their picture taken for the paper today!! My friends saw their bows while they were selling and she texted and said I seen your bows lol. I also had to make the same lady a v-day petti tutu and bow for her daughter and did I mention she told me all this at 8'o clock Tuesday night and had to be done by Friday morning....Lets just say I was up till 5 o'clock in the morning both days lol. My husband learned how to cut ribbon and put jewels on bows lol! He was such a great help!! I have a DS so it was stressful at moments!! Today I made a light box for my products using this tut...http://www.wikihow.com/Create-an-Ine...raphy-Lightbox

Yall can laugh at my stuff lol I'm no where near as good as over half of you!

P.S. I do not want to see another Zebra bow for a long time!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_0921.jpg (108.1 KB, 56 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_0979.jpg (32.9 KB, 44 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_0933.jpg (43.9 KB, 45 views)
Old 02-13-2011, 09:41

Quote:
Originally Posted by saurey08 View Post
I spent time with my family as I just completed this huge order!! I made 16 zebra and orange funky bows for a girl scout group that had their picture taken for the paper today!! My friends saw their bows while they were selling and she texted and said I seen your bows lol. I also had to make the same lady a v-day petti tutu and bow for her daughter and did I mention she told me all this at 8'o clock Tuesday night and had to be done by Friday morning....Lets just say I was up till 5 o'clock in the morning both days lol. My husband learned how to cut ribbon and put jewels on bows lol! He was such a great help!! I have a DS so it was stressful at moments!! Today I made a light box for my products using this tut...http://www.wikihow.com/Create-an-Ine...raphy-Lightbox

Yall can laugh at my stuff lol I'm no where near as good as over half of you!

P.S. I do not want to see another Zebra bow for a long time!
Wow, great bows! They look fabulous! And I'm so jealous of your light box ~ I want one!!
Old 02-13-2011, 03:50

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxine View Post
Wow, great bows! They look fabulous! And I'm so jealous of your light box ~ I want one!!

Thank you so much! I spent .62 cents on the box and like 2 something on tape then the white poster board I already had and then I had to buy black which was 4.99 cause no stores just had sheets lol. So I now have a lot. The lamps were 6 something at lowes they were more at walmart so we went there then the bulbs were 5 something and so over all it wasn't to bad and I love how it turned out because you can just buy different color poster board and switch out back grounds!
Old 02-13-2011, 04:21

im working on a v-day tutu for my daughters kindergarden v-day party tomrrow

then im going to try to make a satin flower.. HAHA ( wish me luck on that one )
Old 02-14-2011, 08:11

Quote:
Originally Posted by saurey08 View Post
Thank you so much! I spent .62 cents on the box and like 2 something on tape then the white poster board I already had and then I had to buy black which was 4.99 cause no stores just had sheets lol. So I now have a lot. The lamps were 6 something at lowes they were more at walmart so we went there then the bulbs were 5 something and so over all it wasn't to bad and I love how it turned out because you can just buy different color poster board and switch out back grounds!
I'm going to make DH a to-do list and put this project on it! lol I really want a light box! Yours turned out so great!
wholesale rompers, dresses, bloomers, hat, headbands, leg warmers, flower layers, tulle, boutique clothing and other craft supplies