http://www.hipgirlclips.com/affiliate_alt_ads/jewelboxballerina-800.jpg

Go Back   Hip Girl Boutique Free Hair Bow Instructions--Learn how to make hairbows and hair clips, FREE! > Ribbon and Bows > How to make...

How to make... Hairbows, hair clips, bottlecaps, ribbon shirts, flip flop...

Old 02-08-2011, 11:58

Default Re: No really cute bows at Disneyland

I didnt see many either when we went.
Sponsored Links

Old 02-09-2011, 03:37

Maybe it's a So Cal thing. I hadn't really thought about it since I have boys, but I'm noticing now, no big bows anywhere. I only see solid small ones and clippies. Today we had our park group and only one little girl had bows (2 purple ones on her pony tails) and looked so cute. Same thing at My Gym. The little girls will sometimes wear a solid bow.

When I was pregnant last time I was obsessed with Big Bow Baby (bummed it's gone) but none of my friends had heard of it. I do have one friend who has flowers on her newborn all the time. I sent FOE headbands, a korker, and bow to DS's pregnant teacher when she went on maternity leave. Hopefully she likes them!
Old 02-09-2011, 05:16

You are correct! We live in So Cal too and were just at Disney yesterday. I am always amazed at the fancy dresses and very simple hair accessories.
Old 02-09-2011, 05:40

Im no mom or anything but arent you going to have fun? Big bows would probably just get in the way when having a good time
Old 02-09-2011, 05:57

Quote:
Originally Posted by snmhxf View Post
Im no mom or anything but arent you going to have fun? Big bows would probably just get in the way when having a good time
Never really thought about it, especially since I have all boys. I've just seen so many cute Disney bows online that I figured I would see kids wearing them at Disney. I do see lots of uncomfortable looking gowns, heeled shoes, and hairpieces on little girls.
Old 02-09-2011, 06:50

My 3 were decked out in different matching outfits every days for the 8 days we were there in Dec. They got A LOT of attention from strangers and from characters even. They never wore heels though - too much walking - comfort is key at Disney!! But I knew we were gonna be taking pictures all day long & I'm a big scrapbooker so I wanted the pics to look cute!

Picture 3 girls in all these outfits - total cuteness IMO!!
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?ai...d=174188454194
But I'm their mama so I'm biased!! I saw some other boutique outfits but NO other ruffle socks & not very many other cute bows. Oh wait - here's my 3 with their little cousin so 4 matching cuties! Black leggings with matching ruffle socks worked with a lot of outfits because it was *so* cold!
Old 02-09-2011, 06:56

Bows never get in the way of fun!! I have the entire thing down to a science....which clips/bows are best for which activities. We are there to have fun, but that does not mean we can not accessorize!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by snmhxf View Post
Old 02-09-2011, 07:05

Quote:
Originally Posted by rufflesandribbon View Post
My 3 were decked out in different matching outfits every days for the 8 days we were there in Dec. They got A LOT of attention from strangers and from characters even. They never wore heels though - too much walking - comfort is key at Disney!! But I knew we were gonna be taking pictures all day long & I'm a big scrapbooker so I wanted the pics to look cute!

Picture 3 girls in all these outfits - total cuteness IMO!!
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?ai...d=174188454194
But I'm their mama so I'm biased!! I saw some other boutique outfits but NO other ruffle socks & not very many other cute bows. Oh wait - here's my 3 with their little cousin so 4 matching cuties! Black leggings with matching ruffle socks worked with a lot of outfits because it was *so* cold!
That is perfection if I ever saw it! I would love to have a little one go to Disney dressed like that, if only we can get a girl! All the picts are so cute. Thanks for sharing!
Old 02-10-2011, 01:20

Quote:
Originally Posted by ericamarieh View Post
That is perfection if I ever saw it! I would love to have a little one go to Disney dressed like that, if only we can get a girl! All the picts are so cute. Thanks for sharing!
Thanks!! Is it bad that I'm looking forward to how I'll dress them for our next trip nearly as much as I'm looking forward to going on our next trip there?? LOL!! I love matching my 3 girls and I wanna keep doing it as long as they'll let me!!
Old 02-10-2011, 05:35

Quote:
Originally Posted by rufflesandribbon View Post
Thanks!! Is it bad that I'm looking forward to how I'll dress them for our next trip nearly as much as I'm looking forward to going on our next trip there?? LOL!! I love matching my 3 girls and I wanna keep doing it as long as they'll let me!!
NO, that's the whole fun of it! As long as they don't mind it's all good!