New product--2.5' Mini Korker Bows
Hip girl boutique 50mm grosgrain ribbon wrapped snap clips for baby girl, toddler, infant, newborn, adult, women, school http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/medium/Shabby-frayed-chiffon-flowers-turq.JPG
new products--dippin dots mini pinwheel bow
hip girl boutique christmas grosgrain satin ribbon collection for holidays

HipGirl Boutique Girls Women 6" Jumbo Large Cheer Bow Elastic Hair Tie Ponytail Holder for High School College Cheerleading (10pc Assorted Solids)

HipGirl 25pc Hair Bow Clips Headbands Gift Basket: Grosgrain Korker Ribbon Alligator Clips + Crochet, Ribbon Wrapped Headbans, For Girls Babies Teens Kids Toddlers Adults. For Pigtails, Ponytails

Go Back   Hip Girl Boutique Free Hair Bow Instructions--Learn how to make hairbows and hair clips, FREE! > Ribbon and Bows > How to make...

How to make... Hairbows, hair clips, bottlecaps, ribbon shirts, flip flop...

Old 01-24-2011, 01:13

Default Re: this ribbon rose from video

Just keep trying. That's the tut I used
Sponsored Links
http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/large/portrait-editing-ads-700.jpg
Old 01-24-2011, 01:39

I got it tonight finally!! I didnt do it exactly how she did it bc her beginning is way confusing...honeslty though I wouldnt be able to re-explain it in a different way. The key thing was to TURN the rose and than fold. which I know she repeats it over and over and over (haha) but you have to turn the ribbon in and it flips back around (somehow) thats what I wasnt getting, but as it gets bigger it gets WAY easier!! Mine is gray bc it was just scrap ribbon, but it is schiff. The pic looks bad bc it was from my phone.

rose.jpg

seriously I have watched this video about 30 times no joke, mainly the beginning over and over, paise and rewind haha!
Old 01-24-2011, 02:48

That is amazing and it looks great! Good job. Now I will just keep trying and trying!
Old 01-24-2011, 06:20

That looks great!!

I just had a go, wasn't gluing it and fluked a great first one.. Got a little bit excited, had another go and it was a disaster Practice, practice I guess.
Old 01-24-2011, 10:06

Your flower turned out GREAT!
I made a bunch of these out of crepe paper, the super CHEAP party kind that you can even buy at walmart!
You can always practice with them, so you are not having to iron your practices out!
The crepe paper kind are super cute for bday partys!
Old 01-24-2011, 11:50

ladies dont give up if you cant get it! haha I literally was trying to do it all day yesterday off and on! Its just the beginning that is tough, if you can get the beginning just a little bit go ahead and try the rest of the flower and see how it turns out!
Old 01-24-2011, 11:58

Looks awesome. I tried and failed a few times n this one not too long ago. Ill pick it back up soon.
Old 01-24-2011, 11:59

YAY and I am bound and determined to get it down today......
Old 01-24-2011, 12:47

Your flower turned out beautiful!!!
Old 01-24-2011, 12:56

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinytutus View Post
I got it tonight finally!! I didnt do it exactly how she did it bc her beginning is way confusing...honeslty though I wouldnt be able to re-explain it in a different way. The key thing was to TURN the rose and than fold. which I know she repeats it over and over and over (haha) but you have to turn the ribbon in and it flips back around (somehow) thats what I wasnt getting, but as it gets bigger it gets WAY easier!! Mine is gray bc it was just scrap ribbon, but it is schiff. The pic looks bad bc it was from my phone.

Attachment 65666

seriously I have watched this video about 30 times no joke, mainly the beginning over and over, paise and rewind haha!

Looks great! I watched that video on Saturday but couldn't get it and gave up. Now I know what I will be working on during nap time today lol
Sponsored Links
http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/large/portrait-editing-ads-700.jpg