http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/medium/rock-star-ribbon-offray-7-8-satin.jpg   http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/medium/7-8-flower-grosgrain-ribbon.JPG Tested! Snap Clips Shipping Supplies Alligator Clips--Silver E-6000 http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/medium/5-8-hello-kitty-satin-ribbon-orchid.jpg

Go Back   Hip Girl Boutique Free Hair Bow Instructions--Learn how to make hairbows and hair clips, FREE! > Ribbon and Bows > How to make...

How to make... Hairbows, hair clips, bottlecaps, ribbon shirts, flip flop...

Old 01-21-2011, 10:46

Default what do ya think??

ok i just got a message from a girl who wants to order atleast 12 of this bow and wants to know what kinda discount i will give them. its going to be on a pony-o. i told her $4 for just one which i think is super cheap anyways so what kinda deal should i give them?? i would think she told them $4 each but who knows....

so what kind of discount and how many do they need to order to get it???

thanks so much!!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg comment game jan 019.JPG (163.1 KB, 94 views)
Sponsored Links
http://www.hipgirlclips.com/affiliate_alt_ads/whimsydoodlegraphics.gif
Old 01-21-2011, 10:50

Default Re: what do ya think??

Super cute!! I haven't attempted any of those type bows. As for a discount, I don't know. I don't think that 12 is a huge order - and it is less than $50 total at the $4 price. Did you say you would discount or did you tell her you would think about it?
Old 01-21-2011, 10:50

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilysmomma View Post
ok i just got a message from a girl who wants to order atleast 12 of this bow and wants to know what kinda discount i will give them. its going to be on a pony-o. i told her $4 for just one which i think is super cheap anyways so what kinda deal should i give them?? i would think she told them $4 each but who knows....

so what kind of discount and how many do they need to order to get it???

thanks so much!!
There's no way I would go less than $4. I would tell her your minimum order to receive a discount is 20 bows or something....
Old 01-21-2011, 10:52

The way I do it when I wholesale is give them 10% off normal price. Very cute bow btw. Off subject, but did you print that? It looks way to perfect to be a zebra and pink layered. HTH
Old 01-21-2011, 10:52

Quote:
Originally Posted by iluvstarz2001 View Post
There's no way I would go less than $4. I would tell her your minimum order to receive a discount is 20 bows or something....
And then maybe tell her you give a percentage off (like 15%) for orders of 20-59 and 20% off for 60+. Maybe then they will decide to purchase another style or print just to get the discount.
Old 01-21-2011, 10:59

Quote:
I agree, 4 is a really good price on these

Quote:
Originally Posted by jessicasbowtique View Post
The way I do it when I wholesale is give them 10% off normal price. Very cute bow btw. Off subject, but did you print that? It looks way to perfect to be a zebra and pink layered. HTH
10% is not really wholesale, just a sale people who buy wholesale are usually looking to make a profit and can't make that much off of just a 10% discount

*I will not tell you your UGLY bow is PRETTY but I will try to help you make it better..............wish someone would of told me my first bows were ugly. I do this out of love not wickedness *
Old 01-21-2011, 11:10

Quote:
Originally Posted by ordi5103 View Post
Super cute!! I haven't attempted any of those type bows. As for a discount, I don't know. I don't think that 12 is a huge order - and it is less than $50 total at the $4 price. Did you say you would discount or did you tell her you would think about it?

well i told her if she ordered alot i owuld see about giving her a discount.. i was tryin to keep her happy cause i was doing my comment game and she kept im'ing me and it kept freezin up my computer so i told her that and i kinda felt that i came off rude...lol so i didnt want to piss her off.
lol so now what do i do.
and now she wants to know if she picks them up in person if itll be cheaper...um yeah it saves you shipping....lol
Old 01-21-2011, 11:13
ahaygood

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilysmomma View Post
well i told her if she ordered alot i owuld see about giving her a discount.. i was tryin to keep her happy cause i was doing my comment game and she kept im'ing me and it kept freezin up my computer so i told her that and i kinda felt that i came off rude...lol so i didnt want to piss her off.
lol so now what do i do.
and now she wants to know if she picks them up in person if itll be cheaper...um yeah it saves you shipping....lol

Tell her yes "you wont have to pay shipping" dont buckle! Some people just try to haggle to nothing! They are super cute and I would have paid $6 or more for them each!!! I wouldnt give a discount if she was buying less than 25 of them~
Old 01-21-2011, 11:14

Quote:
And then maybe tell her you give a percentage off (like 15%) for orders of 20-59 and 20% off for 60+. Maybe then they will decide to purchase another style or print just to get the discount.

i was thinking about telling them they could mix in different ribbon, but had to be same style to get them to x amount to get a 10% discount. then how do you do it just do 10% off the whole order not each bow??
Old 01-21-2011, 11:16

Quote:
Originally Posted by jessicasbowtique View Post
thank you!!
nope its printed like that
Sponsored Links