New product--7/8' paw prints grosgrain ribbon
New product--2.25' star grosgrain ribbon
new products-3/8' snowmen grosgrain ribbon
New product--2.25' polka dot grosgrain ribbon
new products--7/8' cheetah skin print grosgrain ribbon
http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/medium/breast-cancer-bow-tie-hair-clip.jpg

Go Back   Hip Girl Boutique Free Hair Bow Instructions--Learn how to make hairbows and hair clips, FREE! > Ribbon and Bows > How to make...

How to make... Hairbows, hair clips, bottlecaps, ribbon shirts, flip flop...

Old 01-13-2011, 08:55

Default valentine shirt?!

Any one share w/ me how to make these distressed rolled flowers? i can do the rolled and twisted kind but these aren't twisted just rolled..and not sure how to attach them to the shirt. thought it would be a cute outfit my dd for valentines day. i've searched thru the rolled flower tuts but don't see any on this type!? thanks in advance and if you made this shirt ...I LOVE IT and your work is awesome!!!

http://www.etsy.com/listing/65309239...ref=v1_other_2

Last edited by ihavebabygiggles.com; 01-13-2011 at 09:00. Reason: removing picture that i did not own and replacing w/ a link.
Sponsored Links

HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults
HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults.
HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults.
Old 01-13-2011, 08:57

Default Re: valentine shirt?!

just letting you know a mod is probably going to tell you to take that photo down since it isn't yours and those are chiffon roses or that was done on a machine

veronica

*I will not tell you your UGLY bow is PRETTY but I will try to help you make it better..............wish someone would of told me my first bows were ugly. I do this out of love not wickedness *
Old 01-13-2011, 09:01

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Tu-Tu* Cute Hair Bows View Post
just letting you know a mod is probably going to tell you to take that photo down since it isn't yours and those are chiffon roses or that was done on a machine

veronica
thanks veronica...after i read ur post, i remembered seeing that somewhere! 'preciate your kindness w/ it!
Old 01-13-2011, 09:04

Quote:
Originally Posted by ihavebabygiggles.com View Post
thanks veronica...after i read ur post, i remembered seeing that somewhere! 'preciate your kindness w/ it!
not a problem i don't know how to make them but i think that is what they called i think you can buy some at hobby lobby in the ribbon and trims section if you can't make them

veronica

*I will not tell you your UGLY bow is PRETTY but I will try to help you make it better..............wish someone would of told me my first bows were ugly. I do this out of love not wickedness *
Old 01-13-2011, 09:11

They probably bought that at HL. The sell it by the yard there.
Old 01-13-2011, 09:44

Ya I just saw it at HL by the yard in several different colors. Its in the trim section.
Old 01-13-2011, 09:48

Quote:
Originally Posted by PresleyLane View Post
Ya I just saw it at HL by the yard in several different colors. Its in the trim section.
oh really!? so then they just sewed it to the shirt? wish we had a hobby lobby near by then! it is cute..but i mite play w/ it and try to come up w/ my own!
Sponsored Links