Pendant Satin Large Star Flowers Acrylic Rhinestone Disney Bottle Caps 2pc Flatback Resin--Ballet Shoes Hairbows & Hair Clips 1pc Hip Girl Hair Bow Clips--Pink Ballet Shoes 1pc 5.5' Camelia Hair Flower--Hot Pink http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/medium/cherry-blossom-ads.jpg 6pc Large Silk Fairy Hair Flowers--Combo

Go Back   Hip Girl Boutique Free Hair Bow Instructions--Learn how to make hairbows and hair clips, FREE! > Ribbon and Bows > How to make...

How to make... Hairbows, hair clips, bottlecaps, ribbon shirts, flip flop...

Old 01-11-2011, 10:18

Default Michael Miller Wholesale

Does anyone have an account and need help filling the min for their next order? I would really like to order some of his fabrics! I contacted them about setting up an account and have not heard back!
Sponsored Links
Old 01-11-2011, 10:37

Default Re: Michael Miller Wholesale

I have one but I am not ready to order yet. I set mine up a few months ago. I had a hard time too. I never got an answer when I emailed the info email. I even called 3 times and got no where. Finally, Patti Young's husband (modkid and a fabric designer for MM) helped me out. He had their contact call me and she set me up with the right person. If you want, I can pm you my contact person's email. She is the one to contact if you are using the fabric for manufacturing. I am doing both, selling bty and using the fabric to make stuff. Also, the fabric prices are going up and this friday is the last day to order with the old prices. I just spent all my money buying Riley Blake fabric so I can't order yet.
Old 01-11-2011, 10:37

I have one, but no longer have a tax id. I used to sell the fabrics and MM is really hard to order from. The process sucks. Fabrickat on here has an account maybe she can do a group buy.

Old 01-11-2011, 06:24

I think she is doing a group buy on her yahoo group right now. Search for thefabrickat in yahoo groups.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cbettua View Post
I have one, but no longer have a tax id. I used to sell the fabrics and MM is really hard to order from. The process sucks. Fabrickat on here has an account maybe she can do a group buy.
Old 01-13-2011, 10:48

I need to get my act in gear and get an account!

Old 01-13-2011, 01:18

Why do they make it hard to buy from them? I'd think they would WANT to sell their fabric?

Deanna
www.birdsongbows.etsy.com
www.birdsongbows.blogspot.com
Old 01-13-2011, 01:46

Quote:
Originally Posted by birdsongbows View Post
Why do they make it hard to buy from them? I'd think they would WANT to sell their fabric?

Deanna
www.birdsongbows.etsy.com
www.birdsongbows.blogspot.com
I don't know. The ordering is very cumbersome. You have to get in contact with your rep, then tell that person what you want, then they send you a invoice and the process takes a week at least. Getting setup was long and cumbersome too.

I hated ordering, I just wish they had a online site for wholesalers to go in and order what they need and elliminate the delay.

Old 01-13-2011, 01:47

That would be nice!!!

Sponsored Links

HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults
HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults.
HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults.