New product--7/8' paw prints grosgrain ribbon
New product--2.25' star grosgrain ribbon
new products-3/8' snowmen grosgrain ribbon
New product--2.25' polka dot grosgrain ribbon
new products--7/8' cheetah skin print grosgrain ribbon
http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/medium/breast-cancer-bow-tie-hair-clip.jpg

Go Back   Hip Girl Boutique Free Hair Bow Instructions--Learn how to make hairbows and hair clips, FREE! > Ribbon and Bows > How to make...

How to make... Hairbows, hair clips, bottlecaps, ribbon shirts, flip flop...

Old 01-11-2011, 08:12

Default Re: Angie from Doodles Bowtique

So sorry to hear this! Thoughts are with both Angie and Liliannaleahy!!
Sponsored Links
http://www.hipgirlclips.com/affiliate_alt_ads/whimsydoodlegraphics.gif
Old 01-11-2011, 08:22

Oh no, that's terrible. She will be in my thoughts.
Old 01-16-2011, 10:49

Aww ladies you have brought me to tears. Thank you so very much for your prayers. I have to say this is the hardest thing I have ever been through. It was such a blessing to see all the love and support from you wonderful ladies.

We went in to have our 10 week sono with my two kids, my husband and my mom. As she began the sono she measured the baby. I knew then we had lost our child. The heart stopped beating at 8 weeks one day. My body had not figured out that we had lost this child. So I was not spotting or cramping. They call it a mis miscarriage. I went in for a D&C on Monday only to turn around and have to go through the entire miscarriage process because a piece was left behind. The worst pain in my life! I am 38 and my husband is 37. We have two beautiful children here on earth and one in heaven. God has blessed me with a family I did not know I would ever have and for that I am very thankful. My husband has been my hero through this.

Please be in prayer for us. I am just broken. That is the best way I can explain it. Broken... For all of you ladies who have been down this path I am truly sorry for your loss. I know many women have lost a child this way and it hurts. Again I was so blessed to log on here to find you wonderful ladies lifting my family up in prayers. Many many thanks!! I believe we are going to try one more time. I look forward to once again being pregnant....

www.doodlesbowtique.com
Old 01-16-2011, 11:02

I'm so sorry for you and your family's loss! Such a hard thing to go through. I have been there, and the emotional roller coaster is like nothing I have ever been through. I will be praying for you all through this!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoodlesBowtique View Post
Aww ladies you have brought me to tears. Thank you so very much for your prayers. I have to say this is the hardest thing I have ever been through. It was such a blessing to see all the love and support from you wonderful ladies.

We went in to have our 10 week sono with my two kids, my husband and my mom. As she began the sono she measured the baby. I knew then we had lost our child. The heart stopped beating at 8 weeks one day. My body had not figured out that we had lost this child. So I was not spotting or cramping. They call it a mis miscarriage. I went in for a D&C on Monday only to turn around and have to go through the entire miscarriage process because a piece was left behind. The worst pain in my life! I am 38 and my husband is 37. We have two beautiful children here on earth and one in heaven. God has blessed me with a family I did not know I would ever have and for that I am very thankful. My husband has been my hero through this.

Please be in prayer for us. I am just broken. That is the best way I can explain it. Broken... For all of you ladies who have been down this path I am truly sorry for your loss. I know many women have lost a child this way and it hurts. Again I was so blessed to log on here to find you wonderful ladies lifting my family up in prayers. Many many thanks!! I believe we are going to try one more time. I look forward to once again being pregnant....
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...Nmd0E6MQ#gid=0

FACEBOOK GROUP FOR AWESOME BUYS:
http://www.facebook.com/groups/182211411884577/
www.PamperedPrincessPretties.com (Wholesale supplies)
Old 01-16-2011, 11:17

Angie - you are in my thoughts tonight and I lift you up in prayer. God will hold you and your angel in the palm of His hand!!!!
Old 01-16-2011, 11:19

I am very sorry!!!

Old 01-16-2011, 11:44

my thoughts are with her and her family during this trying time
Old 01-17-2011, 12:19

Angie, you and your family are in our thoughts and prayers..
Old 01-17-2011, 01:14

Angie, you are in my thoughts and prayers.

When I had my first child, they pulled a small fetus from me as well. The second baby never showed up on an ultrasound, and we never knew we had a twin. What kept my daughter safe from infection, etc, was they had two separate sacks. I was beyond devastated, as I had lost a child I didn't even know I had. I know the pain you are suffering, and I know that God will place a healing hand on your heart. He will lift your spirits again
Old 01-17-2011, 01:33

Praying for Peace & Comfort that only God can bring. (hugs)
Sponsored Links