Ribbon Slides--for 3/8' Ribbons 10pc 1/4' Birch Wood Dowel Rods For Korkers 20pc Glue Stick For Hair Bows, Hair Clips, Crafts Wood Burning Tool With 4 Tips--For Sealing Ribbon Ends French Barrettes-Silver 40pc Pastel Goody Ouchless No Metal Small Pony'Os-3.5',2MM Thick http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/tulle-tutu-orchid.jpg 6pc 1.75' Satin Rose for Scrapbooking, Hair Clips, Wedding-Combo mini-bow-tie-diy-bows-grosgrain-ribbon

Go Back   Hip Girl Boutique Free Hair Bow Instructions--Learn how to make hairbows and hair clips, FREE! > Ribbon and Bows > How to make...

How to make... Hairbows, hair clips, bottlecaps, ribbon shirts, flip flop...

Old 01-08-2011, 12:11
Default Re: cuddlebug or bigshot????

Originally Posted by Lilysmomma View Post
well i was on a site the otherday (cant think of the name) and they had a hello kitty sizzix(i think..lol) for like 14.99 so i wasnt sure if it would cut felt or not. im not really sure what im looking for. but i know i love all the felt cut outs and would love to make my own since im horrible at makin up my mind to order from anyone!!!
The hello kitty machine is a a sidekick. It uses the sizzlits and small (2x2) cuttlebug dies. It does not cut through felt.
Sponsored Links
Old 01-09-2011, 07:33

I use a cuddle bug and love it... if i get MORE into felt and such I would go with a big shot... but I got my cuddlebug used on kijiji... you should check craigs list and what not to see if one is used for sale since you are just starting...
Old 01-09-2011, 08:13

I have a cuttlebug that I have used for scrapbooking and I love it....but if you are wanting to make felt flowers I would go with the Big Shot because the cuttlebug is to small for some of the bigger dies.
Sponsored Links
ecommerce web hosting