http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/digital-image-editing%20-%20gallery.jpg
Saddle Stitch Ribbon
new products--1/4' plastic headbands
New colors--3/8' party dot and gymbo dot grosgrain ribbon
http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/horse-grosgrain-ribbon-029.jpg
http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/apple-grosgrain-ribbon-combo.jpg
New product--3/8' wrapped headband
new clearance items

Go Back   Hip Girl Boutique Free Hair Bow Instructions--Learn how to make hairbows and hair clips, FREE! > Ribbon and Bows > How to make...

How to make... Hairbows, hair clips, bottlecaps, ribbon shirts, flip flop...

Old 01-06-2011, 02:43

Default Need to buy snap clips wholesale! HELP!

Hello all!
I am what you can call a wall creeper here. I browse and love what everyone posts. I just started a business making hair accessories and am pretty lost with a lot of it but have struggled to find my way. A lot of the articles that I have read on here have helped with numerous things. I am hoping that you all can help me out in the dilema of mine.

I have done a lot of searching through google and went through a few wholesale sites that I purchase other items from, but I can't seem to find anywhere that I can purchase more than 40 snap clips at a time.

I am looking to purchase about 200-500 at a time of the 50mm and 30mm snap clips. Can anyone suggest any sites to search for assistance with this purchase?

If you have any info on french barrette clips, that would be helpful too! I have not yet looked into french barrettes just yet since snap clips seem to be more popular in my sells currently.

Thank you all!!
Ms. Double A Amber
Sponsored Links

HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults
HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults.
HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults.
Old 01-06-2011, 03:36

Default Re: Need to buy snap clips wholesale! HELP!

I don;t use snap clips myself but I can say to just search and search I use alligator clips and I literally have searched for months to find the very best price and also quality. SOmetimes things are cheap for a reason...

Old 01-06-2011, 04:59

Red face Re: Need to buy snap clips wholesale! HELP!

I search about once a week for the past 2 months and still have not found anything over 50 pcs. I take that back, I have found a couple but the prices were OUTRAGEOUS! I don't mean a little high, I mean basically $1.50 a clip... a as in 1 plain nickle snap clip!

Thanks for the input. Of course I will continue to search, but would love any input if there's any available from anyone out there!

Thanks again
Ms. Double A Amber
Old 01-06-2011, 05:13

You can try United Bead.
Old 01-06-2011, 05:29

I was on United Beads and every click I try it gives me a URL error stating that the URL can not be found.

Do you know anything about the group buys on here? Should I possibly give one of those a whirl?

Thanks!

Ms. Double A Amber
Old 01-06-2011, 05:39

I get mine thru hairparts.com. I think someone has a group buy going on now for hairparts.
Wholesale Ribbon Sculptures- accepting limited orders- http://hipgirlclips.com/forums/ribbo...culptures.html
Old 01-08-2011, 09:34

Quote:
Originally Posted by k2p1e View Post
I don;t use snap clips myself but I can say to just search and search I use alligator clips and I literally have searched for months to find the very best price and also quality. SOmetimes things are cheap for a reason...
If you dont mind me asking where do you get your alligator clips from i am relatively new at this but have been buyin from a wonderful ebay seller and the quality is great but i know i have found cheaper prices out there but like you said sometimes things are cheap for a reason
Sponsored Links
http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/large/portrait-editing-ads-700.jpg