New product--7/8' paw prints grosgrain ribbon
New product--2.25' star grosgrain ribbon
new products-3/8' snowmen grosgrain ribbon
New product--2.25' polka dot grosgrain ribbon
new products--7/8' cheetah skin print grosgrain ribbon
http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/medium/breast-cancer-bow-tie-hair-clip.jpg

Go Back   Hip Girl Boutique Free Hair Bow Instructions--Learn how to make hairbows and hair clips, FREE! > Ribbon and Bows > How to make...

How to make... Hairbows, hair clips, bottlecaps, ribbon shirts, flip flop...

Old 01-05-2011, 03:29

Default orderd then didnt pay now only wants some of it, what to do???

posted this in the FB section but really need some help so i hope its ok that i post here.
ok so i need some help, i did a comment game on FB and had one girl comment on a few pics, well she told before the game me she didnt have pp so i told her she could mail a check but i wouldnt send the items till payment was recieved & she was fine with that. she commented on some snowmen clips, christmas clips and a set of orange classics.... well this was dec 9th and i sent her the total & my address and never heard anything so i messaged her the other day asking her what her plan was with the items she ordered ..... she replies that she doesnt nee the christmas items since she sold her dd's christmas clothes but she would get the others....

ok my question should i still send the other items to her?? i stated in my rules that all orders must be paid for within 24hrs and to only bid if you really wanted it and intended on paying for it.

i also had one lady that night post sold on almost everything only to go back and delete her comment on a few since she had gotten other items... what do you do there????

thanks ladies i really need some help on this one.
Sponsored Links
http://www.hipgirlclips.com/affiliate_alt_ads/jewelboxballerina-300.jpg
Old 01-05-2011, 04:26

Default Re: orderd then didnt pay now only wants some of it, what to do???

if i catch people deleting bids i ban then from my games cause if someone sees that someone already posted SOLD on it and was interested in it then they didnt get a chance to bid on it. If they say they are gonna pay for something and never do pay or back out of it i ban them as well from any games i hold. if you posted clearly on your page about not bidding unless you are serious about buying then they know the rules and have to follow with them rules.

i did it and it has actually helped in a few cases. i have a note on my page that i put their name on if they havent paid and they see thier name on there. they want to fix it so that they can continue to purchase with you and they ask if they can resend payment.

Its not fair to you that you set aside something especially seasonal that they say they are gonna pay for and then back out of it after the season is over so you cant sell them.
Old 01-05-2011, 04:34

thank you!! thats what i was going to do.
heres what i had in my rules....

Heres the rules~ please bear with me since this is my first time i kinda want to try a few things out to see what will work best for next time.

ok here is how the game will work~
i will post pics in a file named~comment game 11/10~
then i will post the price and how many of each are avalible, then you will post "sold" if you wish to buy it. if there is more that one avalible then you can choose how many you would like to buy and post "sold x2 or whastever"
please read the caption on each post, i might try a few where ex. comment #6 gets it...

Please only post if you really want it and intend on paying!!! if you do not pay this may result in being banned from future games, hate to do that but it may prevent someone who really wants that deal to miss out. payment must be made within 24hrs through paypal unless you have made prior arrangements with me.

The prices listed DO NOT include shipping. Local pickup is available. If your items need to be shipped there will be a fee of $3 for the 1st item and then an additional .50 cents for each item you claim after that. I will cap the shipping fees off at $7.00 Anything over that I will pay the difference!

For example: If you claim 4 items your shipping total would be $4.50
$3.00+.50+.50+.50= $4.50

we will have a couple "freebies" but to win a freebie you must have bought an item. there will be no shipping on the freebie items.

#1 rule is to
HAVE FUN!!!!
and no drama please...lol i know we dont have to worry about that!!!

any questions please ask me before you play!!!
thanks Heidi

do you think its clear? and im pretty sure she read it since i posted several times that they needed to reed the rules before they played and she then messaged me about not having pp...
Old 01-05-2011, 04:35

It sounds clear to me and i was wondering how to do this so thanks for sharing lol
Old 01-05-2011, 04:40

I wouldn't send her anything, and just ban her. Maybe I wouldn't outright ban her, but I'd probably delete her comments on the next game (if you catch it).
Old 01-05-2011, 04:44

lol which one??
i was rather mad at the one who would comment on all the things then delete it only after she had gotten another in a different color or something. and then this girl who wanted this stuff them tells me she sold the xmas stuff so she just wants the other things... ummm really?? lol i dont want to sound rude but i wont have a good game next time if i let people do this to me.... cause they will just comment and then back out.
Old 01-05-2011, 06:16

your rules sound pretty clear to me. there will be a few that do that but im sure you wont loose any customers by being "rude" to them as they did not choose to follow the rules and its only fair. just let them politely know that since this was your first game if they do it again they will be banned from your page. i give a 2 time warning on my page for nonpaying and deleting of comments. i even send them messages asking why they deleted comments and if its during a game i ban them from the next game. if its not during the game and just out of an album i just ask that if you comment please do not delete them cause it confuses me.
Old 01-05-2011, 06:31

I would let her know that since the game is over she cannot change her "order" If she decideds not to purchase all of the items that she committed to buy, you will have to cancel her requests.

I don't know if you discount your prices for the game, but that is my assumption. Let her know she is welcome to purchase the items for full price, but the prices from the game are no longer valid.

All of my tutorials are now available through my etsy store.

Check out my Tutorial Album on Picasa.
Old 01-05-2011, 08:24

I would make sure th rules are crystal clear next time...those woman seem to know how to play the game

Old 01-05-2011, 08:32

mmmm...she has the right to change her mind and yes I would send the other items to her. She is a customer and hopefully a repeated customer. Kinda like leaving a store because you forgot your credit card and told yourself you will be back tomorrow to buy it. Tomorrow comes and wellll....you really didnt need that after all. Payment should be paid within 24hrs for serious buyers. Checks being mailed...make the items when you receive the check.
Sponsored Links