New product--2.5' Mini Korker Bows
Hip girl boutique 50mm grosgrain ribbon wrapped snap clips for baby girl, toddler, infant, newborn, adult, women, school http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/medium/Shabby-frayed-chiffon-flowers-turq.JPG
new products--dippin dots mini pinwheel bow
hip girl boutique christmas grosgrain satin ribbon collection for holidays

HipGirl Boutique Girls Women 6" Jumbo Large Cheer Bow Elastic Hair Tie Ponytail Holder for High School College Cheerleading (10pc Assorted Solids)

HipGirl 25pc Hair Bow Clips Headbands Gift Basket: Grosgrain Korker Ribbon Alligator Clips + Crochet, Ribbon Wrapped Headbans, For Girls Babies Teens Kids Toddlers Adults. For Pigtails, Ponytails

Go Back   Hip Girl Boutique Free Hair Bow Instructions--Learn how to make hairbows and hair clips, FREE! > Ribbon and Bows > How to make...

How to make... Hairbows, hair clips, bottlecaps, ribbon shirts, flip flop...

Old 01-05-2011, 08:56

Default Re: orderd then didnt pay now only wants some of it, what to do???

I don't understand the point in a game, why not just have a website where people purchase? FB has an ETSY plug in that's wonderful.
Old 01-05-2011, 09:00

Quote:
Originally Posted by doggie View Post
mmmm...she has the right to change her mind and yes I would send the other items to her. She is a customer and hopefully a repeated customer. Kinda like leaving a store because you forgot your credit card and told yourself you will be back tomorrow to buy it. Tomorrow comes and wellll....you really didnt need that after all. Payment should be paid within 24hrs for serious buyers. Checks being mailed...make the items when you receive the check.

I don't think a comment game is the same as a shopping experience. When person A doesn't follow the rules, the rest of us trying to play the game fairly lose out. I could have won those items myself and actually followed thru with the purchase.

Or, I could decide that the host of the game is loosy goosey with her rules and decide not to bother playing her games anymore.

Either way, yes, she has the right to change her mind, and I would have the right not to let her play again.
Old 01-05-2011, 09:06

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blingmom View Post
I don't understand the point in a game, why not just have a website where people purchase? FB has an ETSY plug in that's wonderful.
I think it's more like an open house, where you are there, showcasing your products-like a house party, or whatever you want to call them. You have door prizes, and price busters.

I've never done one, but that's what it sounds like...
Old 01-05-2011, 09:52

Quote:
Originally Posted by mothermayi View Post
I don't think a comment game is the same as a shopping experience. When person A doesn't follow the rules, the rest of us trying to play the game fairly lose out. I could have won those items myself and actually followed thru with the purchase.

Or, I could decide that the host of the game is loosy goosey with her rules and decide not to bother playing her games anymore.

Either way, yes, she has the right to change her mind, and I would have the right not to let her play again.
Sorry...long day and I'm tired...My reading was in fast mode and overlooked "comment game"...my view on this will probably change after a good nite sleep.
Old 01-05-2011, 10:01

Quote:
Originally Posted by doggie View Post
Sorry...long day and I'm tired...My reading was in fast mode and overlooked "comment game"...my view on this will probably change after a good nite sleep.

No worries!! I wasn't trying to argue. Just offer my opinion!!
Old 01-05-2011, 11:56

Quote:

well i do the comment game because i havent gotten my site up just yet. and this was a way to kinda get rid of some things that were seasonal and some things that werent sellin very well. also i didnt have anymore shows for the rest of the year so i wanted to make some money before xmas!! first off i pick a date to do the game and let ALL my fans know the date and time then they have to be on to play, i discount the items that im listing and then i post them to my wall, and say that i have 2 of these avalible at "x" amount and first 2 that post sold gets it..... i think its a thrill thing, have you ever been to an auction?? kinda like seeing someone else getting stuff so you want to too.... or kinda like who can get it first... lol understand???
Old 01-06-2011, 12:06

Quote:

well i do the comment game because i havent gotten my site up just yet. and this was a way to kinda get rid of some things that were seasonal and some things that werent sellin very well. also i didnt have anymore shows for the rest of the year so i wanted to make some money before xmas!! first off i pick a date to do the game and let ALL my fans know the date and time then they have to be on to play, i discount the items that im listing and then i post them to my wall, and say that i have 2 of these avalible at "x" amount and first 2 that post sold gets it..... i think its a thrill thing, have you ever been to an auction?? kinda like seeing someone else getting stuff so you want to too.... or kinda like who can get it first... lol understand???
Old 01-06-2011, 01:24

You are so right when you talk about it being like an auction. When you bid on eBay and win something, you can't go back afterwards and say you got caught up in the hype and no longer want the item. One of my friends used my eBay account before, and he didn't realize how it worked and bid on 1 item, then did a buy it now auction for the same thing. Well, he won the first auction but didn't want it since he had already used the "buy it now" option from someone else. I didn't realize what he was doing but when I contacted the seller, they still had eBay place an unpaid item strike against me. There are rules for a reason!
Old 01-06-2011, 10:35

personally I would tell her that she can either purchase the full order at the discounted price and you must have payment within 7 days OR she can buy the items she wants at full price and you must have money in 7 days.

The lady who deleted I would tell her that if she does that again she will NOT get her item and will be banned ! HTH
Old 01-14-2011, 01:51

Quote:

I have these comment games all the time. I also have a website AND Etsy. It is just a cute fun way to get stock out, give people a good deal from time to time, and to get excess ribbon used up to buy more supplies, etc. Really, it's like a year round black Friday sale, Walmart sells x amount of tvs for $500, well, you sell x amount of clippies for x amount of dollars. I also fix a link on my site so they can check out there, and it brings me even more sales because they browse around the site while there

As for what to do with these customers... I understand they have a right to change their mind, but it is still very rude to do it that way. For ones that don't have PayPal, I tell them they can pay by debit card or credit card for their purchases through PayPal and that I never see their information except for their address that they type in. I don't know if I would do a check from a stranger, I take checks from my local customers, but I have been burnt by bounced "echecks" from customers and for them to send one in the mail... yikes! My bank charges so much for a bad check that I put IN the bank, and you would never get that money back from a customer....
Sponsored Links
http://www.hipgirlclips.com/affiliate_alt_ads/whimsydoodlegraphics.gif