http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/medium/rock-star-ribbon-offray-7-8-satin.jpg   http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/medium/7-8-flower-grosgrain-ribbon.JPG Tested! Snap Clips Shipping Supplies Alligator Clips--Silver E-6000 http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/medium/5-8-hello-kitty-satin-ribbon-orchid.jpg

Go Back   Hip Girl Boutique Free Hair Bow Instructions--Learn how to make hairbows and hair clips, FREE! > Ribbon and Bows > How to make...

How to make... Hairbows, hair clips, bottlecaps, ribbon shirts, flip flop...

Old 12-27-2010, 01:39

Default Re: dilemma

I know you are really busy, but maybe you could write a tutorial on how you make your korkers. Yours are so perfectly round and beautiful! I bet lots of people here would purchase it. I know I would!
I think everything in your store is really nice. I love your pinwheel sets and your drr bows. You really have nice things and I think once people visit your shop and see what you have they will buy different kinds of bows, not just korkers. So maybe try to bring more people into your shop by listing more frequently. Good luck!!!
Sponsored Links
Old 12-27-2010, 04:04

]I know you are really busy, but maybe you could write a tutorial on how you make your korkers. Yours are so perfectly round and beautiful! I bet lots of people here would purchase it. I know I would!

Ditto (to the previous post)...I would totally buy a tutorial for you perfect korkers! Also your store looks great, love your pinwheels too.
Old 12-27-2010, 07:43

Quote:
Originally Posted by KeriHallman View Post
I can provide AC, a comfy chair, two little boys that like to "help", plenty of beverages, between korking I can bake?, oh yeah I do live at the beach but you won't see it from my bow room , and spiderman does shoot his webs at you while you do all this!
hahahahahaha this made me laugh so hard!!!
Old 12-27-2010, 11:04

I would buy a tutorial!!!! Your korkers are beautiful!!!!
Old 12-27-2010, 11:39

Your korkers are amazing!

I think your pictures are a little dark and maybe don't show off the product as well as they could. I am by far no etsy pro but I think that will help you get more sales. Also for me personally I would rather see a bow flat on a table then on a fake head, whether it's foam or a mannequin head, but I think thats more of a personal preferrence. I know that your items are awesome and if you improved your pictures and listed more often you would get more sales for sure.
Old 12-28-2010, 10:15

Quote:
Originally Posted by missdana1105 View Post
Your korkers are amazing!

I think your pictures are a little dark and maybe don't show off the product as well as they could. I am by far no etsy pro but I think that will help you get more sales. Also for me personally I would rather see a bow flat on a table then on a fake head, whether it's foam or a mannequin head, but I think thats more of a personal preferrence. I know that your items are awesome and if you improved your pictures and listed more often you would get more sales for sure.

Can someone help me make my pics lighter??? I am taking my pics only in natural light to make the colors better and brighter. I have also tried to sell my boutique bows with no model meaning no fake head and it didn't work So I figure my head only cost 3.95. We will see!!
Old 12-28-2010, 11:06

I think your korkers are one of the best I've seen!!! I hate korking ribbon but wouldn't mind giving it a try if I know for sure my korkers will turn out pretty like yours I'm all for your tutorial if you decide to make it!
Old 12-28-2010, 11:40

Quote:
Originally Posted by KeriHallman View Post
Can someone help me make my pics lighter??? I am taking my pics only in natural light to make the colors better and brighter. I have also tried to sell my boutique bows with no model meaning no fake head and it didn't work So I figure my head only cost 3.95. We will see!!
Do you have photoshop? Its really easy if you do! You mess with the levels and that should do the trick... Im not sure how to do it in other programs, sorry !
Old 12-28-2010, 11:47

Hows this?
I'm no professsional.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg untitled2TEST.jpg (25.6 KB, 21 views)
File Type: jpg untitledTEST.jpg (22.3 KB, 15 views)
Old 12-28-2010, 11:48

I used www.picnik.com
Sponsored Links