key fob hardware marabou cherry-blossom-silk-hair-flower 3/8" double ruffle ribbon free tutorial-bottle caps felt circle http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/3in-spike-18pc-set.jpg

Go Back   Hip Girl Boutique Free Hair Bow Instructions--Learn how to make hairbows and hair clips, FREE! > Ribbon and Bows > How to make...

How to make... Hairbows, hair clips, bottlecaps, ribbon shirts, flip flop...

Old 12-24-2010, 02:53

Default Re: How do you make this fabric flower?

Quote:
Originally Posted by slwleigh View Post
Thank you again!!! and I had been searching forever and came up with nothing..lol I am off to make flowers!

I posted a thread a while back for newbies and if you do a search it will pop up....you just have to scroll through all of the threads to find it. ( I made specifically sure that I entered the words fabric flowers so people searching could find it)

When you click into the How To Make Forums go to the very top of that Forum and you will see a sticky that is made out to newbies. I have listed a bunch of free sites that will give you instructions on how to make different bows, headbands, flowers and so much more. You just have to click on each one to see what each site has to offer.
Sponsored Links

Old 12-24-2010, 04:39

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronnie View Post
I posted a thread a while back for newbies and if you do a search it will pop up....you just have to scroll through all of the threads to find it. ( I made specifically sure that I entered the words fabric flowers so people searching could find it)

When you click into the How To Make Forums go to the very top of that Forum and you will see a sticky that is made out to newbies. I have listed a bunch of free sites that will give you instructions on how to make different bows, headbands, flowers and so much more. You just have to click on each one to see what each site has to offer.
Thanks Ronnie, I did look at your post this morning and thought I looked at everyone of the tuts that you listed, sorry I must have missed it. Anywho thanks so much for putting everything in when easy place for all of us of newbies. I will be sure and always check there before I ask a question. Merry Christmas to you are your family!!!

Last edited by slwleigh; 12-24-2010 at 05:03.
Old 12-24-2010, 05:15

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlhardison1 View Post
Sorry about that! I skipped the part where you said that. I wasn't being rude!! I don't know how to go to a certain post and then post it here for you. I knew that I have seen a ton of posts about this flower and was just letting you know it was out there.
I did not think you was being rude. I just could not find it even though I was searching and thought maybe someone could point me in the right direction. I usually do not ask for help and will search for days before I would think about asking for help, but of course I put everything off until the last minute and thought maybe someone that new how to make it could help me out quickly..lol
Old 12-24-2010, 06:15

Quote:
Thanks Ronnie, I did look at your post this morning and thought I looked at everyone of the tuts that you listed, sorry I must have missed it. Anywho thanks so much for putting everything in when easy place for all of us of newbies. I will be sure and always check there before I ask a question. Merry Christmas to you are your family!!!
I try to add every time I find something new to post so check as often as you can.
Old 12-24-2010, 06:43

Quote:
I did not think you was being rude. I just could not find it even though I was searching and thought maybe someone could point me in the right direction. I usually do not ask for help and will search for days before I would think about asking for help, but of course I put everything off until the last minute and thought maybe someone that new how to make it could help me out quickly..lol
OK, good. I know sometimes people will ask for something and someone will write, if you search for it you may find it. I didn't want to come off that way at all. I've been on here for close to 2 years and still don't know everything about this forum!! Hope you found what you're looking for!!
Old 12-24-2010, 07:12

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronnie View Post
I try to add every time I find something new to post so check as often as you can.
I found some cute tuts this morning when I was searching, when I have a minute to go back and make sure you don't have them listed already I will send you some links if you want to add them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlhardison1 View Post
OK, good. I know sometimes people will ask for something and someone will write, if you search for it you may find it. I didn't want to come off that way at all. I've been on here for close to 2 years and still don't know everything about this forum!! Hope you found what you're looking for!!
Thank you! I did find it and turned out cute! I sure my sisters dogs are going to love there new collars & flowers for Christmas..lol
Old 12-24-2010, 08:29

Quote:
I found some cute tuts this morning when I was searching, when I have a minute to go back and make sure you don't have them listed already I will send you some links if you want to add them.

Thank you! I did find it and turned out cute! I sure my sisters dogs are going to love there new collars & flowers for Christmas..lol

Sure...just send them to me and I will add them to the original post.
Sponsored Links