New product--2.5' Zebra Printed Grosgrain Ribbon
http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/banners/peace-sign-grosgrain-ribbon-ads.jpg
http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/medium/7-8-grosgrain-ribbon-volleyball-forest-green.jpg
New Instructions--How to make korker hair bow using a korker box hip girl boutique grosgrain ribbon korker for hair bows, hair clips, baby women, toddler, girl, adult, floral design, birthday holiday gift wrapping
New product--star ribbon for cheer bows

Go Back   Hip Girl Boutique Free Hair Bow Instructions--Learn how to make hairbows and hair clips, FREE! > Ribbon and Bows > How to make...

How to make... Hairbows, hair clips, bottlecaps, ribbon shirts, flip flop...

Old 12-23-2010, 12:17

Default I know I've seen a tutorial for this

http://www.etsy.com/listing/62599280...ref=v1_other_1

I'm looking for a free tutorial for this flower before i go nuts and buy it.. I posted once before that I'm so weird about buying tutorials call me crazy... I know I saw one on here months ago but I can't find it =[
Sponsored Links
Old 12-23-2010, 12:58

Default Re: I know I've seen a tutorial for this

Wish I could help with the free tut. I did make a flower like this last night. I simply made the rolled middle flower, than took my scraps of fabric and did a running stitch and just continued adding once I was done adding I fit the middle flower in center closed up my scrap stitching then sewed to middle flower. Hope that makes sense, for a uniformed look like hers I would use squares, though. HTH

I just may have to buy that tut anyway.
Old 12-23-2010, 01:17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynnbr View Post
Wish I could help with the free tut. I did make a flower like this last night. I simply made the rolled middle flower, than took my scraps of fabric and did a running stitch and just continued adding once I was done adding I fit the middle flower in center closed up my scrap stitching then sewed to middle flower. Hope that makes sense, for a uniformed look like hers I would use squares, though. HTH

I just may have to buy that tut anyway.
thats what I was thinking it was too.. I'll try it when i find some time. I don't know what it is but ever since i started making anything really i try to figure it out myself instead of buying a tutorial plus they are always free ones for the same thing somewhere on the internet
Old 12-23-2010, 01:34

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahretro View Post
I don't know what it is but ever since i started making anything really i try to figure it out myself instead of buying a tutorial plus they are always free ones for the same thing somewhere on the internet
Lol! That's just the craftiness in us. I'm gonna try one with the squares. Good luck, I'll try to post a pic of mine later...once I figure out how.
Old 12-23-2010, 02:24

Here are the ones I made last night.

Old 12-24-2010, 06:50

love the persons pics! will have to add those to my list too!
Old 12-24-2010, 07:59

I remember seeing something about that too, but not sure where. I really didn't need to go to der site though. I love that audrey flower. I bought a similar tut from NBNG, but I kind of like the look of that one better.
Sponsored Links