New product--2.5' Mini Korker Bows
Hip girl boutique 50mm grosgrain ribbon wrapped snap clips for baby girl, toddler, infant, newborn, adult, women, school http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/medium/Shabby-frayed-chiffon-flowers-turq.JPG
new products--dippin dots mini pinwheel bow
hip girl boutique christmas grosgrain satin ribbon collection for holidays

HipGirl Boutique Girls Women 6" Jumbo Large Cheer Bow Elastic Hair Tie Ponytail Holder for High School College Cheerleading (10pc Assorted Solids)

HipGirl 25pc Hair Bow Clips Headbands Gift Basket: Grosgrain Korker Ribbon Alligator Clips + Crochet, Ribbon Wrapped Headbans, For Girls Babies Teens Kids Toddlers Adults. For Pigtails, Ponytails

Go Back   Hip Girl Boutique Free Hair Bow Instructions--Learn how to make hairbows and hair clips, FREE! > Ribbon and Bows > How to make...

How to make... Hairbows, hair clips, bottlecaps, ribbon shirts, flip flop...

Old 04-17-2008, 04:30

Default Re: Does anyone make the velcro baby bows

aaaaahhhhh! your kids have one face!!!!

will definately let you know. I made the itty bitty clips, and they were still too much for her!!! I was going to try the bows with vaseline trick!!!

and, her big sister is very difficult. she has to pick everything or else she won't wear it. (until i tell her i am giving it to someone else

little girls are funny!!
Sponsored Links

HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults
HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults.
HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults.
Old 04-17-2008, 04:49

hah indeed they are.. my daughter is having one of those days today..
non stop temper tamtrums throwing her toys around..
refusing food.. crying then turning around 10 mins later and asking for it back hah

they have one face.. meaning you think they look alike?
i do too.. my husband doesnt think so too much.. hes silly..
she has his shaped face.. my son has a round fat face like me lol
but i think their eyes nose mouth etc are the same

and yah.. thats how i came up with the idea..
i figured for super super fine thin hair even the smallest clips might still be too heavy from the metal clip?
so i thought about how i could make a clip.. without a clip! hah
Old 04-17-2008, 04:56

they look so much alike! Maybe it was the expression you caught in the photo? But i think you can totally put them together as brother and sister! cute and cute!

My kids are all totally different. You can imagine the jokes (milkman, etc.) hahaha. Oldest has brown hair, middle has red, and baby, well her hair will be discovered one day! LOL. Her hair is light brown, so maybe we have a blonde on our hands!
Old 04-17-2008, 07:00

haha thats funny.. it happens.. my cousins are like that.. their father is hispanic.. they have 4 kids.. 3 are darker with dark hair.. then the youngest is so pale with red hair and freckles! lol but their mother has irish etc further down the family so i guess thats where it comes from.. but yah the red head was the youngest of all us kids and when his brothers sisters got mad at him theyd tell him he was adopted! horrible.. i know lol

mine may look alike.. but man their personalities could not be any more different!! my daughter is SO independent.. high strung.. repeats EVERYTHING she hears..no naps but yet up all night.. hah my son even tho he just turned 1 a month ago hes so much more simplier.. cuddly.. quiet.. sleeps a lot.. so different

hah.. weve just taken over this thread eh? lol
Old 04-17-2008, 08:57

That was very good descriptions and pictures!! I just made mine seperate and pushed then together after putting them on and she kept grabbing it and pulling it off! Maybe that other way will work out better! THANKS!

[email protected]

https://www.facebook.com/jujuscraftsupplies
Old 04-21-2008, 08:43

Thanks for the tips and links ladies. I'll have to try some next week, don't have the money to this week, plus we are going camping over the weekend, so can't do it then either.

We'll see how it goes! Thanks again.

Michelle and Amara (8/25/01)
Sponsored Links