New products--alligator clips with teeth
Free bottle cap tutorial/instructions--sealing bottle caps
New products--3' star grosgrain ribbon
New products--hip scottie III

Go Back   Hip Girl Boutique Free Hair Bow Instructions--Learn how to make hairbows and hair clips, FREE! > Ribbon and Bows > How to make...

How to make... Hairbows, hair clips, bottlecaps, ribbon shirts, flip flop...

Old 08-13-2013, 07:38
Default Re: For all you newbies on here....

I think there is Sr. Member next to my name, but I still consider myself an newbie as I have been here only a few months. I have ask some questions in the past for which I have never received any answers and I do find that the older members have their own clique. If an older member ask a question, there will be 10 answers in minutes; when a newbie ask a question, very rarely if at all an older member will respond.
I have and will continue to answer any question that I know the answer to to anyone that is who I am. If I don't answer, someone else will......nothing that we do here is magic and sometimes someone stumbles into something that works, why not share it.......We all do not know everything, no matter our experience, and will need assistance at one point or lets just help each other out....
In the end it only makes our profession looks good. At the end of the day, many schools/gyms will have a team mom make the bow and sometime they are the most horrible looking things. When on lookers sees this, they do not form an impression of the individual that made them, but on all bow makers, especially the small start up individuals like most of us on here. So If we help those individually to make more professional looking bows, we are helping ourselves as small bow companies.
Sponsored Links
Old 06-03-2014, 12:31
Default Re: For all you newbies on here....

Thanks bunches from a Newbie haha
Old 04-09-2016, 04:58
Question Please help, I need your advice on headbands!

Hi All!

I know that your time is valuable, so I’ll get right to the point.

I need your advice to help launch my first business! [/B]I am a stay at home Mom looking to make a little income on the side.

I’m putting the finishing touches on a new product called “Learn How to Make Hair Accessories”, and I want to make sure that I don’t leave anything out.

So, will you let me know your biggest question is about making your own fashionable hair accessories? It could be anything…. even if you think it’s silly.

All you have to do is go to the Google Form below and post your question in the comments.

In exchange for your advice, if you also leave your email address, I’ll send you a FREE COPY OF MY PRODUCT before we release it to the market. (Should be ready in the next 30 days)

Below is the easy form:

What is your #1 question about how to make headbands?

Thank you very much for helping make the best “Learn How to Make Hair Accessories” resource possible.

Let's get crafting!
Sponsored Links