http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/mini-pinwheel-bow-snap-clips-22pc.jpg
New product--3' everyday (pinwheel) hair bow/hairbow clips

New products--grosgrain ribbon mini bows
http://www.hipgirlclips.com/affiliate_alt_ads/peony-hair-flower-clips-red-ad.jpg
New product--Silk Geraniums

Go Back   Hip Girl Boutique Free Hair Bow Instructions--Learn how to make hairbows and hair clips, FREE! > Ribbon and Bows > How to make...

How to make... Hairbows, hair clips, bottlecaps, ribbon shirts, flip flop...

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #131 (permalink)  
Old 01-28-2013, 05:30
Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 6
Default Re: For all you newbies on here....

So sorry that you think that asking for help is considered disrespectful to the old timers. I was once new and loved the assistance that others have offered. Just because someone ask for help or assistance doesn't mean that they have not searched. I was under the impression that was what a forum was for....assist. I was very grateful to the old timers that have been so kind to share their wisdom and knowledge with us.
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/large/portrait-editing-ads-700.jpg
  #132 (permalink)  
Old 02-25-2013, 08:46
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 189
Default Re: For all you newbies on here....

Thank you for posting these!! I can always use some new ideas and tips!!
Reply With Quote
  #133 (permalink)  
Old 02-25-2013, 11:14
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Canton, GA
Posts: 272
Default Re: For all you newbies on here....

Have been a member for over a year -- BUT sometimes it's still hard for me to figure out which way to go. This post was started a long time ago but for us NEWBIES and not so newbies it's ALWAYS nice for someone to take the time to explain this sometimes confusing new lingo.
Reply With Quote
  #134 (permalink)  
Old 08-02-2013, 05:27
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 28
Default Re: For all you newbies on here....

thank you, I am a newbie from the UK and this is greatly appreciated
Reply With Quote
  #135 (permalink)  
Old 08-04-2013, 03:02
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Lithonia GA
Posts: 195
Default Re: For all you newbies on here....

Geemers..you said exactly how I've been feeling. I'm finding that alot of "old timers" have really nice nasty ways of saying things. If you don't wanna help just don't freaking help. I do plenty of searching and research that's how I got into bow making (and found this forum) in the first place. Sometimes reading this forum can really tick me off. I'm trying dang it and if I have a question I'm gonna ask. Yall just keep not answering like most of you do anyways. The "newbies" will get it sooner than later!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jhambrick View Post
So sorry that you think that asking for help is considered disrespectful to the old timers. I was once new and loved the assistance that others have offered. Just because someone ask for help or assistance doesn't mean that they have not searched. I was under the impression that was what a forum was for....assist. I was very grateful to the old timers that have been so kind to share their wisdom and knowledge with us.
Reply With Quote
  #136 (permalink)  
Old 08-04-2013, 03:06
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Lithonia GA
Posts: 195
Default Re: For all you newbies on here....

Thanks for posting but I just wish you wouldn't put so much emphasis on some of your wording it can be very hurtful and offensive to people that are trying hard on their own...that is all
Reply With Quote
  #137 (permalink)  
Old 08-12-2013, 10:53
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 2
Default Re: For all you newbies on here....

__________________
www.chanelpascher.com
Reply With Quote
  #138 (permalink)  
Old 08-13-2013, 03:00
my6girlz's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 857
Default Re: For all you newbies on here....

Quote:
Geemers..you said exactly how I've been feeling. I'm finding that alot of "old timers" have really nice nasty ways of saying things. If you don't wanna help just don't freaking help. I do plenty of searching and research that's how I got into bow making (and found this forum) in the first place. Sometimes reading this forum can really tick me off. I'm trying dang it and if I have a question I'm gonna ask. Yall just keep not answering like most of you do anyways. The "newbies" will get it sooner than later!
Ya'all don't let some "OLDIES" get to you, some always have their panties in a Wad ALL the time, just ask away, there are "nice" people on here too
Reply With Quote
  #139 (permalink)  
Old 08-13-2013, 05:46
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Lithonia GA
Posts: 195
Default Re: For all you newbies on here....

THAT'S GREAT TO KNOW. THANKS!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by my6girlz View Post
Ya'all don't let some "OLDIES" get to you, some always have their panties in a Wad ALL the time, just ask away, there are "nice" people on here too
Reply With Quote
  #140 (permalink)  
Old 08-13-2013, 07:37
mabear74's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Greenwood, IN
Posts: 4,091
Default Re: For all you newbies on here....

There are still a few of us around who are willing to help out!
__________________
~Nicole~

Proud Army Wife and Momma to 6 wonderful Kids....


Follow me as I indulge in my crafting and pinterest addictions.....
http://confessionsofapinner.blogspot.com/


Wholesale Felties available here, www.facebook.com/owlalwayslovefelties
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
http://www.hipgirlclips.com/affiliate_alt_ads/jewelboxballerina-300.jpg
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


New product--7/8' paw prints grosgrain ribbon
New product--2.25' star grosgrain ribbon
new products-3/8' snowmen grosgrain ribbon
New product--2.25' polka dot grosgrain ribbon
new products--7/8' cheetah skin print grosgrain ribbon
http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/medium/breast-cancer-bow-tie-hair-clip.jpg

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:37.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
LinkBacks Enabled by vBSEO 3.1.0
Hip Girl Boutique Instructions - Copyright © 2007

Ad Management by RedTyger