Hip Girl Boutique Free Hair Bow Instructions--Learn how to make hairbows and hair clips, FREE!

Hip Girl Boutique Free Hair Bow Instructions--Learn how to make hairbows and hair clips, FREE! (http://hipgirlclips.com/forums/)
-   How to make... (http://hipgirlclips.com/forums/how-make/)
-   -   For all you newbies on here.... (http://hipgirlclips.com/forums/how-make/69152-all-you-newbies-here.html)

jhambrick 01-28-2013 04:30

Re: For all you newbies on here....

So sorry that you think that asking for help is considered disrespectful to the old timers. I was once new and loved the assistance that others have offered. Just because someone ask for help or assistance doesn't mean that they have not searched. I was under the impression that was what a forum was for....assist. I was very grateful to the old timers that have been so kind to share their wisdom and knowledge with us.

sahltm 02-25-2013 07:46

Thank you for posting these!! I can always use some new ideas and tips!!

bows4MadChar 02-25-2013 10:14

Have been a member for over a year -- BUT sometimes it's still hard for me to figure out which way to go. This post was started a long time ago but for us NEWBIES and not so newbies it's ALWAYS nice for someone to take the time to explain this sometimes confusing new lingo.

ukcrafter 08-02-2013 04:27

thank you, I am a newbie from the UK and this is greatly appreciated

DKBows 08-04-2013 02:02

Geemers..you said exactly how I've been feeling. I'm finding that alot of "old timers" have really nice nasty ways of saying things. If you don't wanna help just don't freaking help. I do plenty of searching and research that's how I got into bow making (and found this forum) in the first place. Sometimes reading this forum can really tick me off. I'm trying dang it and if I have a question I'm gonna ask. Yall just keep not answering like most of you do anyways. The "newbies" will get it sooner than later!

Quote:

Originally Posted by jhambrick (Post 1320741)
So sorry that you think that asking for help is considered disrespectful to the old timers. I was once new and loved the assistance that others have offered. Just because someone ask for help or assistance doesn't mean that they have not searched. I was under the impression that was what a forum was for....assist. I was very grateful to the old timers that have been so kind to share their wisdom and knowledge with us.

DKBows 08-04-2013 02:06

Thanks for posting but I just wish you wouldn't put so much emphasis on some of your wording it can be very hurtful and offensive to people that are trying hard on their own...that is all :smile:

chichier 08-12-2013 09:53

:smile:

my6girlz 08-13-2013 02:00

Quote:

Geemers..you said exactly how I've been feeling. I'm finding that alot of "old timers" have really nice nasty ways of saying things. If you don't wanna help just don't freaking help. I do plenty of searching and research that's how I got into bow making (and found this forum) in the first place. Sometimes reading this forum can really tick me off. I'm trying dang it and if I have a question I'm gonna ask. Yall just keep not answering like most of you do anyways. The "newbies" will get it sooner than later!
Ya'all don't let some "OLDIES" get to you, some always have their panties in a Wad ALL the time, just ask away, there are "nice" people on here too ;-)

DKBows 08-13-2013 04:46

:smile: THAT'S GREAT TO KNOW. THANKS!!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by my6girlz (Post 1329186)
Ya'all don't let some "OLDIES" get to you, some always have their panties in a Wad ALL the time, just ask away, there are "nice" people on here too ;-)

mabear74 08-13-2013 06:37

There are still a few of us around who are willing to help out!