New product--flat back resin
ecommerce web hosting
New product--frog grosgrain ribbon
New product--5/8' dippin' dots grosgrain ribbon
New product--pop dots

Go Back   Hip Girl Boutique Free Hair Bow Instructions--Learn how to make hairbows and hair clips, FREE! > Ribbon and Bows > How to make...

How to make... Hairbows, hair clips, bottlecaps, ribbon shirts, flip flop...

Old 11-23-2010, 10:52
Default Re: Free tuts

Originally Posted by debrat View Post
Thanks for sharing - I even printed out one of them. I care, always looking for tuts - have many bookmarked. Thanks again.

Smart girl! This is what I did with all of mine. I bought those 1" notebooks and would print out each tut or instruction book and place them in there. It was easy for me to go and sit down on the sofa and have my notebook next to me to check on my steps.
Sponsored Links
Old 11-27-2010, 01:40

Well I think it's awesome. Posts can get a little slow this time of the year as we're all scrambling with holiday orders. I love the Wall-E and Eve tutorial. Thank you.
Old 01-23-2011, 06:16

Thanks for sharing the sites. Sometimes I think what happens when people don't respond is that with a lot of the posts or replies, there are sites added onto the replies and you go on to the next site and get side tracked. At least I do. I have lost my way on here more than once and can't get back to what i was originally viewing. I am new and at times I feel really intimidated because it is like a whole new world with their own language and abbreviations but for the most part I have found everyone to be very helpful and kind.
Thanks, Janice
Old 03-23-2011, 10:27

Thanks so much for sharing!
Old 03-24-2011, 05:30

Originally Posted by ronnie View Post
Thanks for sharing....these are wonderful sites. This is a favorite of mine as there is everything you can think of on here.
Wow, that is a great site for tutorials. Thanks for posting this.
Old 03-24-2011, 07:56

helpful thank you
Old 03-24-2011, 10:52

Thank you for sharing
Old 04-23-2011, 11:04

Wow thank you so much for sharing
Old 07-25-2012, 11:41
Default Re: Free tuts - people not caring

Just as an FYI for anyone who feels ignored or that folks don't care:

I don't often have the time to do much research online, but this evening was one of the rare occasions that I did.

I found this site a few days ago and happened upon instructions on covering hair clips. Naturally I didn't bookmark it, so I took the opportunity tonight to try to find it. I thought it would be easy to find....especially with the search feature. It wasn't. In fact I still haven't found it.

What I wanted to say to the person who seems to feel people don't care is this:

I've spent 4 hours on this site alone this evening, and I barely scratched the surface. It is very hard to find that kind of time and, as people post and reply, etc., your particular post gets pushed further and further back. 1st you get moved to page 2, then 3 and so on.

Many of you may have heard that a person reading a paper on pretty much any subject, only reads a small part of that paper. I don't remember exactly how much but it's something like the first paragraph or sentence. In my experience during classes and hanging with friends, doing crafts with family or showing things to my grandkids, people don't often click on 'next' or page 2, 3, 4, etc. on forums. I myself don't often do it as what I wanted to find is generally on page 1 and I don't have time to view other versions that have been posted by members.

Tonight I had time and it was well worth it. Just thought you should know that it is most likely not that people don't care.

By the way......thank you for your post. I did try to check out the link and it was broken. Sent a message to that sites' webmaster so they can fix it.

Old 07-26-2012, 03:14

Just a little thank you !
Please like my facebook page and i will return the likexxxx If i have bought something from you would you be so kind as to give me some feedback as i will you xxxx
Sponsored Links