5/8" polka dot grosgrain ribbon

New products--Crochet headbands

Go Back   Hip Girl Boutique Free Hair Bow Instructions--Learn how to make hairbows and hair clips, FREE! > Ribbon and Bows > How to make...

How to make... Hairbows, hair clips, bottlecaps, ribbon shirts, flip flop...

Old 11-12-2010, 07:25
Default Need opinions please

So I had posted a bunch of my ITH designs and have had 86 views and not one comment. I know this folder is busier so thought that i would ask. Is it price, design or something else. I can take honest opinions. I wanted to start making more of these, its fun and I get to use a little of my computer graphic background but wondering if there are so many views and not one comment if I am on the right track.

Sponsored Links
Old 11-12-2010, 01:13
Default Re: Need opinions please

I think they are very cute! I don't however, have a sewing machine and that's what it looks like is used. They are very cute. I would buy it if I had a way of making them.
Old 11-12-2010, 01:35

I'm probably one of those views. I click on anything that looks interesting even if I can't use it or "need it." Hmmm, perhaps that's why my wallet groans when I look at the "For Sale" section. Always so much interesting stuff. Anyhoo, back to your question/post: I clicked at looked at the files (even though I can't use the files) and I also looked at the felt pieces/appliques you sell. Rather than comment "marking" or some other type of clutter post I simply mentally "marked" your product. Perhaps others are doing the same or are using the thread tools to subscribe rather than post?

I can't comment on the price of the digital files since that is something I know nothing about; however, the felt pieces seem reasonable. I don't do a lot with felts other than what has been in applique grab bags I have purchased in destashes so I don't really know if that's what is deterring people or not. I do think your designs are cute and, again, I think your prices seem reasonable for the small bit of knowledge I have on what you're offering.

Sometimes it just takes a little while for a product to take off. Good luck and hopefully you'll have some sales soon!
Old 11-12-2010, 01:47

They look cute to me, but I don't do any felts right now. I'm *trying* to resist any new projects. I know another member is selling a similar item right now too, so that might have something to do with the lack of sales. It's hard to break into something when it's already being offered. Perhaps if you guys had different designs? Just a thought.

Want to know what all the fuss is about? Join Bownanas on facebook. 1,300 members and growing!

I'll let you sleep with my husband before I give you my supplier information, so don't ask.
Old 11-12-2010, 01:50

They are cute, but I don't do felt either.
"A lot of class, with a lil' sass!"
Old 11-18-2010, 07:25

I know what you were saying about the designs and yes its hard when everyone is doing the same ones, so now i have all new, original designs by me

Sponsored Links