Hipgirl 40 Yards 3/8" Grosgrain Fabric Ribbon Set For Gift Package Wrapping, Hair Bow Clips & Accessories Making, Crafting, Sewing, Wedding Decor, Boy Girl Baby Shower-(20x2yd Solid Boutique Ribbons)
http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/medium/5-8-satin-autism-pinwheel-bow.jpg
http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/medium/glitter-ribbon-250.jpg
http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/kanzashi-flower-butterfly-forum-ads.JPG
New product--1.8mm bottle cap hole punch

Go Back   Hip Girl Boutique Free Hair Bow Instructions--Learn how to make hairbows and hair clips, FREE! > Ribbon and Bows > How to make...

How to make... Hairbows, hair clips, bottlecaps, ribbon shirts, flip flop...

Old 04-15-2008, 03:30

Default Re: My Ebook is ready!!!

Hi,
I was wondering what price would you place on these creative clips at craft shows?
Thank you
Sponsored Links
300-700-forum-banners
wholesale rompers, dresses, bloomers, hat, headbands, leg warmers, flower layers, tulle, boutique clothing and other craft supplies
Old 04-15-2008, 05:51

I will add suggested retail prices to the front page with the pictures. These are typically what I would or do sell them at. But take in mind, a boutique or regular store is going to want them for 1/2 the price so they can mark them up 50%. And they won't want you to be underselling them. So you want your price to be double the minimum you would actually make the bow for. Does that make sense?

I'll go update.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BowquetBowtique View Post
Hi,
I was wondering what price would you place on these creative clips at craft shows?
Thank you
Old 04-15-2008, 05:57

Congrats, Karyl! your photos look great and your creations are unique and awesome! What a steal with the price!!!
Old 04-15-2008, 02:13

YAY!! Got mine! They are fabulous!!!!

http://www.allybugbowtique.com
Old 04-15-2008, 02:17

i just ordered mine
Old 04-15-2008, 02:31

Congrats Karyn!!! THe pics are awesome and great idea, in giving everyone a ballpark as to how to price them!!

Good Luck, I have no doubt that this is going to be great for all parties involved!!!

Edith
Old 04-15-2008, 02:45

love your work fantastic ribbonsculptures
Old 04-15-2008, 05:41

I think everyone who has ordered up to this point should have received the first 5 books. Just got the Cupcakes and Easter Basket back from the editor with a few typos, Actually you can tell which ones I was working on while tired vs. awake *lol*

Expect the next two really soon. I'd give you an actual time, but I have two really cranky children.

The Easter basket freakin rocks. It is so completely cool. I have some ideas for variations on it that I will try to post on yahoo. I really want some feedback on the technique for the eggs. It's pretty simple, but you may have to practice.

Ya know I should be rested, but I am more tired than before, I think I've been going so hard for so long, I need a little vacation. I have my last wedding cake due in May, and after that maybe I will take a break.

ok, I'll go fix the typos and send y'all your books.
Old 04-15-2008, 07:09

Quote:
Originally Posted by Littlepinkladybug View Post
I think everyone who has ordered up to this point should have received the first 5 books. Just got the Cupcakes and Easter Basket back from the editor with a few typos, Actually you can tell which ones I was working on while tired vs. awake *lol*

Expect the next two really soon. I'd give you an actual time, but I have two really cranky children.

The Easter basket freakin rocks. It is so completely cool. I have some ideas for variations on it that I will try to post on yahoo. I really want some feedback on the technique for the eggs. It's pretty simple, but you may have to practice.

Ya know I should be rested, but I am more tired than before, I think I've been going so hard for so long, I need a little vacation. I have my last wedding cake due in May, and after that maybe I will take a break.

ok, I'll go fix the typos and send y'all your books.
Hi Karyn,

It's Joella the crazy triplet mom! Thanks you for the postage refund, I did get that! Very sweet of you to be on top of things like that! i just checked and didn't see an ebook yet, buy my emails are a little confusing. My Paypal account is the account both my hubby and I use "[email protected]" but I have no idea what "Gizmick means (it was my DH's before wedded bliss, ha ha) but my yahoo account where I get all my bow info, groups etc. is [email protected]. either is fine with me! I can't wait to play!

Thanks,

Joella
Old 04-16-2008, 11:42

get em.. i just ordered!
Sponsored Links

HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults
HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults.
HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults.