150-forum-ads
hip girl boutique ballet dance gymnastic skating bun cover rhinestone hip girl boutique 40pc grosgrain ribbon wrapped 2 inch snap clips barrettes hip girl boutique grosgrain ribbon korker for hair bows clips
hip girl boutique 18pc grosgrain mini bow tie hair bow clips for baby infant toddler women adult
hip girl sparkle glitter headbands for dancing ballet stage cheerleading girls women high school college
http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/images/medium/3in-spike-bows-rainbow.jpg

Go Back   Hip Girl Boutique Free Hair Bow Instructions--Learn how to make hairbows and hair clips, FREE! > Ribbon and Bows > How to make...

How to make... Hairbows, hair clips, bottlecaps, ribbon shirts, flip flop...

Old 11-10-2010, 11:32
zoesmommy27

Default Xmas giving.. want to

Thinking that we could start something where we all give a little something to the group for xmas. Sharing a tutorial, a embroidery file, in the hoop project, bottle cap sheet what have you. Everyone could do one and we could all share. Is that a stupid idea, or does it sound dooable?

I'd be willing to make up an in the hoop felt clip file to share..
Sponsored Links

HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults
HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults.
HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults.
Old 11-10-2010, 11:49

Default Re: Xmas giving.. want to

I like this idea...just not sure what I could share...
Old 11-10-2010, 11:50

Sounds like a great idea
Old 11-10-2010, 11:52

I think this is a GREAT idea...the only suggestion I would make is that perhaps we could put what ever it is we share password protected (like on the google thingy) so that those who don't participate don't get the proceeds of those who do...saying this knowing that there are quite a few lurkers here that come just to get the free stuff without contributing to the forum

Old 11-11-2010, 12:13

im game!!!

If we've done business please leave feedback!!
Thank you!

Mommy to 5 precious babies.
Old 11-11-2010, 12:35

I think this sounds fun! I am not sure what I could share though because I dont make bottle caps or anything...hmmm...I will have to think about this one! But sounds fun for sure!
Old 11-11-2010, 12:55

Quote:
Originally Posted by CMags02 View Post
I think this is a GREAT idea...the only suggestion I would make is that perhaps we could put what ever it is we share password protected (like on the google thingy) so that those who don't participate don't get the proceeds of those who do...saying this knowing that there are quite a few lurkers here that come just to get the free stuff without contributing to the forum
Good thinking
Old 11-11-2010, 01:01

I'm in
Old 11-11-2010, 01:08

I am in... All my original creations are sewing, not hair pieces. I do not digitize, but have a program that allows me to digitize fonts. I will offer an embroidery file of 1 name/saying (up to 12 letters) per person (I will list font selection) in a 4x4 hoop and format of their choice.
~Janet~ Bow Hobbyist, retired WAHM.... When we move out of the way and give the Lord room to stand in our lives He will glorify Himself in us ~Isaiah 60:13
Old 11-11-2010, 01:12

Quote:
Originally Posted by CMags02 View Post
I think it is a perfect suggestion. Is there anyway we can get this thread to be a sticky? Put someone in charge that keeps track of who contributes? Have a certain date all things need to be in by. Maybe one person, or a group of people who are in charge of collecting the information (tuts, designs, etc), then passing it all out at once? That way those who contribute, will benefit, and those who do not, don't? I like the password idea better, if we can do that? Sorry, late, to much caffeine, and thinking to much..lol.
~Janet~ Bow Hobbyist, retired WAHM.... When we move out of the way and give the Lord room to stand in our lives He will glorify Himself in us ~Isaiah 60:13
Sponsored Links
300-700-forum-banners
wholesale rompers, dresses, bloomers, hat, headbands, leg warmers, flower layers, tulle, boutique clothing and other craft supplies