New products--peelnstick double-sided-tape for lining clips
http://www.thehairbowcompany.com/assets/images/affiliateBanners/affiliateBanner3.jpg
hip girl boutique 1" metallic gold gliter sparkle ribbon
hip girl boutique grosgrain ribbon wrapped headbands for girls women baby toddler
hip girl boutique goody ponytail pigtail holder for women girl toddler baby

Go Back   Hip Girl Boutique Free Hair Bow Instructions--Learn how to make hairbows and hair clips, FREE! > Ribbon and Bows > How to make...

How to make... Hairbows, hair clips, bottlecaps, ribbon shirts, flip flop...

Old 11-08-2010, 12:50

Default Re: prayer request for mother of 4 on life support

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdriannasMommy View Post
Thank you so much for all of your kind words & prayers! I am so sorry I havent been on all day. I got word early this morning at about 3AM that she had passed on her own. Her heart stopped beating. As sad as this is & as heart broken I am I know God's will is done & her purpose on Earth has been served. We may not know why she had to go so soon & leave 4 young beautiful babies behind but I've had to realize that it is not up to us to question. I've lost lots of family but this time its a different hurt. She was almost like a sister & we spoke almost every day. It will be hard getting used to.

She was such a beautiful woman & an amazing mother. She was in the process of bettering herself, getting back into school & accepting God. She truly had the gift of lighting up a room with just her smile & touched so many lives.

Thank you ladies so much for being here for me in this time of need. I am just still so shocked/numb & heartbroken.
What a beautiful tribute to your friend. She was lucky to have a friend like you Hugs and well wishes!
Sponsored Links

HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults
HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults.
HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults.
Old 11-08-2010, 01:03

so sorry about your friend!
Old 11-08-2010, 01:36

You are a good friend/sister.. She is in heaven with the lord! it is so hard to loose someone and I will be praying for you and her family especially her babies.
Old 11-08-2010, 01:46

this breaks my heart will continue to lift the family up in prayer. your friend is close to age as me and my dd's very scary. Praying for comfort only God can provide
Old 11-08-2010, 01:54

(((hugs)))
Old 11-08-2010, 01:55

So sorry to hear about your friend. I pray God comforts the husband and babies. Like you said it's not up to us to questions God's plan or will, but it's so hard.
Old 11-08-2010, 02:23

I know this may sound strange but what a blessing she went on her own in her sleep. Her husband did not have to watch them take her off life support and ultimately did not have to be the one to decide to let her go.

God is merciful even in a dark situation you can see him shine. May you all be blessed.
Old 11-08-2010, 03:14

I am heartbroken for you. As you say she had already served her purpose and God took her before her family had to make such a difficult decision.

My prayers are with her family and with you.
Old 11-08-2010, 09:39

Thank you so much, you ladies are just amazing!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinyt19784 View Post
i can help you out with this, send me a pm and let me know if you need me to do the finished caps or if you just want the supplies to do them. i can do it either way this is sooo sad but like you said her time on this erath was done or she wouln't have gone home to be with Jesus!!

lots of prayers and hugs for the family and friends!!!
Thank you, I sent you a pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by tpj58 View Post
What a beautiful tribute to your friend. She was lucky to have a friend like you Hugs and well wishes!
Quote:
Originally Posted by mpz28 View Post
You are a good friend/sister.. She is in heaven with the lord! it is so hard to loose someone and I will be praying for you and her family especially her babies.
Thank you ladies, I can honestly say our friendship was beautiful and very rare.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lulafairy View Post
I know this may sound strange but what a blessing she went on her own in her sleep. Her husband did not have to watch them take her off life support and ultimately did not have to be the one to decide to let her go.

God is merciful even in a dark situation you can see him shine. May you all be blessed.
not strange at all, this thought actually ran through my mind earlier today. Since she was not married her father was the one to make the decision & they hadn't spoken in some time so I know it would've been so much harder for him to have to make that decision. God sure does know what he is doing, even when we can't seem to understand why. Thank you for your encouraging words.
Old 11-08-2010, 10:00

I'm so sorry to hear about your loss. You, her little ones, her family and friends are all in my thoughts and prayers tonight.
Sponsored Links